College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

19 hours ago, 406Cane said:

This might be a dumb question, but is Pitt really going back to this color scheme next year full-time? This set is absolutely beautiful. 

It's the rumor that's been going around, Pitt has a new AD who seems more in tune with the fan base than previous AD's so I can see the change happening.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, dsaline97 said:

4E195EED-839F-41D0-BCE5-6FC547C96AA3.thumb.jpeg.32b57a4f07a0667feb6706ef9e57d843.jpeg

Boise State will counter Colorado (state)’s flag-out with all blue. The numbers are a little bit larger than the standard helmet numbers as well. 

Is that game on the road? Because I thought the Mountain West had a rule about Boise State wearing all-blue at home in conference play.

IxkieML.png

23 minutes ago, JosiahWVU said:

Is that game on the road? Because I thought the Mountain West had a rule about Boise State wearing all-blue at home in conference play.

I believe the Mountain West waived that rule once they decided to stay in the Mountain West Conference.

3 hours ago, LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU said:

948495AE-7A26-4B42-B48C-A9A245C0EA87.jpeg

230AEBF6-3140-48CC-85B1-9EAD3FE574FD.jpeg

12A31155-3785-4D2D-8D20-C5568A75DB41.jpeg

I can actually explain this one...the USS Alabama was a WWII ship, decommissioned after the war, has been docked at Mobile Bay since the '60s, and since then has been converted as a museum--its a big attraction down there in Mobile (where the Univ. of South Alabama is, for those not in the know).

That said, well...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

1 hour ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Add WVU to the America trend

Why can't they just make the flag decal on the back larger and stop distorting the flag in the logo. I think that would look so much better. 

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

7 minutes ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Kansas State is in white helmets, purple jerseys, and grey pants.

I think I'm gonna be sick. It is an absolutely horrendous look. Whoever thought this was a good idea should put be away for a long time. 

Bill Snyder's sight is probably so far gone at this point he can't tell the difference between the white and silver helmets. 

3 hours ago, djam2410 said:

I like this (minus the flag decal logo) as well as the stripe. Some of these helmets are just extreme overkill to me 

I too am tired of the flag decal logos. I feel like the stripe with the stars (which they've used a version of for the past few years) is more than enough and looks really good. 

Archived