College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, H11K said:

USC vs Colorado gets my vote for best looking game of the week hands down.

That was a good game. 

Michigan St/Ohio State was good; Rutgers/Penn State was good; Arkansas/LSU, Notre Dame/Miami,Florida/South Carolina were good-looking games as well.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

8 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

That was a good game. 

Michigan St/Ohio State was good; Rutgers/Penn State was good; Arkansas/LSU, Notre Dame/Miami,Florida/South Carolina were good-looking games as well.

Yeah this was a good looking week.

a2BRS8U.png

1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

That was a good game. 

just flipped to Wyoming/ Air Force. Nice to see both teams wearing some nice bright school colors. 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Oregon State looked really good again last night at Arizona:

They really need to make these black helmets and pants a permanent part of their rotation and the basis for their next set. In my ideal world they’d have white and orange helmets and pants with a full, regular black/orange/black stripe, and the jerseys would stay largely the same (except the black jerseys would just have a single orange stripe instead of white/orange/white).

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

On 11/11/2017 at 1:51 PM, ZipperClub said:

Utah whipping it out for the troops.

lq6rwxcovjcynrtnji9a.jpg

Utes must not be Jewish. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

25 minutes ago, Ark said:

anyone?

I've always wanted to see the big shoulder numbers come back. Nike went out of their way to get rid of them when they came on and still used the same jersey design that Champion did. When Ohio State went to stitched numbers that was the end of them. I think an alternate set with these would be awesome. And a red vs blue game would be as well. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

9 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Oregon State looked really good again last night at Arizona:

They really need to make these black helmets and pants a permanent part of their rotation and the basis for their next set. In my ideal world they’d have white and orange helmets and pants with a full, regular black/orange/black stripe, and the jerseys would stay largely the same (except the black jerseys would just have a single orange stripe instead of white/orange/white).

I feel you on everything but those sleeves. 

23 hours ago, sonny said:

Dear god....my Michigan blood cant handle this....dont eff with the rivalry.  Wear this crap against non-conference teams, or at the very least any other game but The Game.

Hoping Big Blue annihilates the Bucks.

Archived