College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, BlackBolt3 said:

For the fourth straight year, it will be an all Nike playoff. Interesting to see if they do anything different other than the diamond swoosh.

I could see Oklahoma possibly wearing the Jordan logo early, that may be the only change other than sideline gear. If Oregon were involved we'd probably see a lot more changes to a uniform set. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

27 minutes ago, BlackBolt3 said:

For the fourth straight year, it will be an all Nike playoff. Interesting to see if they do anything different other than the diamond swoosh.

I was low key pulling for OSU to beat Wisco simply for that to happen haha.

a2BRS8U.png

3 hours ago, Danny the Sheeb said:

...Why not?

It's like being the Sun DEVILS and making your logo a pitchfork.

wait

that already happened

If it pleases the players and recruits and is approved by the coaches, that is all that matters. I was stating my opinion about the uniforms were okay is just my opinion. But the fact of the matter is that no one at Stanford or anyother schools gives a flying f*** about what we think. Its about pleasing the kids. 

And a pitchfork has everything to do with a Devil. 

1 hour ago, ZipperClub said:

Nike has to be loving life, sweeping the CFB4 after heading into Saturday with the possibility of having one team. 

4th straight year they've done that.  Figure they'll continue just putting the fractal diamond Swoosh on the uniforms.

2 hours ago, Cardsblues02 said:

If it pleases the players and recruits and is approved by the coaches, that is all that matters. I was stating my opinion about the uniforms were okay is just my opinion. But the fact of the matter is that no one at Stanford or anyother schools gives a flying f*** about what we think. Its about pleasing the kids. 

And a pitchfork has everything to do with a Devil. 

Only about 50%.

If the school doesn't care about what I think, I don't care.  I'm used by now to uniform designers not caring about what the common folk think.  But I'm sick of this discussion.  Agree to disagree.

"It is better to have fought and lost than to not have fought at all."

Just now, Webfooter said:

Army released a teaser for their uniforms.  Based on the use of snow in the video, wonder if they'll be going with an all-white look, possibly as homage to the 10th Mountain Division.

Ah, they're probably just trying to find some way to tap into the whiteout fad.

"It is better to have fought and lost than to not have fought at all."

21 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

;);)

Obviously this is a joke and a reference to the last time the Ducks played in the Vegas Bowl, in 2006, when they debuted these:

oregon-helmet-live.jpg

Those uniforms were so bad, but good at the same time. Really, this was when Oregon came into their own uniform class of “switching things up, never wear the same things twice” mindset. Horrid case of BFBS, Neon for Neon’s sake and tire track patter for tire track pattern’s sake (TTPFTTPS?) Revolutionized uniforms. Really ugly, but pretty interesting point in uni history. The ESPN graphic tells you just how old it is.

22 hours ago, WSU151 said:

I still think Fresno State looks best in their red "Bulldogs" helmets, whether home or away.  Oh well.

This is true. I think I mentioned that to my family (who couldn't care less) while we watched the game. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

31 minutes ago, bkknight95 said:

I thought when they did their rebrand, they already had that option. 

Image result for army football uniforms

Expect a different helmet design and possibly some sort of sublimation on the jerseys. They may change up the numbers as well if they follow last year's design ideas.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Talks of Florida jumping to Jordan Brand are floating around. Don't have much proof myself, but was told about it earlier. A blurry photo of the Gator head and Jumpman logo on the jumbotron was posted on SnapChat (I assume) and sent to me.

lCGt639.jpg

Take it for what it's worth. Again, I have nothing outside of this image myself.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

14 hours ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Those uniforms were so bad, but good at the same time. Really, this was when Oregon came into their own uniform class of “switching things up, never wear the same things twice” mindset. Horrid case of BFBS, Neon for Neon’s sake and tire track patter for tire track pattern’s sake (TTPFTTPS?) Revolutionized uniforms. Really ugly, but pretty interesting point in uni history. The ESPN graphic tells you just how old it is.

Or Diamond-Plate Pattern...

Archived