College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I don't have pictures of arizona's new unis. But my friend on the team texted me saying he thought they were okay, but a little disappointed. Followed up by, "They're pretty bland, I liked the older ones better." But knowing him he likes flashy stuff, so for us here on the boards these uniforms could be great.

a2BRS8U.png

1 hour ago, H11K said:

I really like it, just theowing away the old uniforms, and with the slight to ASU by including the Territorial cup. Classic.

Yeah but why is there just 1 helmet and 1 jersey just sitting on the field?  Why does he just randomly throw it into the middle of the field? Why does he awkwardly rip the jersey?  Why is it filmed so far away?  Why does he then just walk away?

It looks like a bad high school/elementary school project.  I get I'm over thinking it... but it makes me NOT look forward to a uniform release... which has never been the case in my entire life.

I don't think it's horrendous. It's an upgrade over the last set, which, let's be honest, literally anything would be an upgrade.

The font is awful. The Cleveland Browns style stripes are better than the shoulder cap design.

It's not great, but it's slightly better.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

1 minute ago, oldschoolvikings said:

So, some jackass looked at West Virginia's horrific font and said can we get that too?

If they would've gone with just normal shoulder stripes it would've been that much better, The font is slightly better. It just seems like a lateral move, not really upgrade or downgrade.

a2BRS8U.png

The more I see it, the white tops are the only good thing about this. I didn't realize they moved the rainbow sunset from the shoulder caps simply to a stripe. All the previous problems still exist - minus the white tops - except they added the horrendous font.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

2 minutes ago, Clintau24 said:

The more I see it, the white tops are the only good thing about this. I didn't realize they moved the rainbow sunset from the shoulder caps simply to a stripe. All the previous problems still exist - minus the white tops - except they added the horrendous font.

Exactly. It's just a big "why"change to me. Seeing these, there wasn't a reason to move from the other uniforms.

a2BRS8U.png

These are pretty bad.  No stripes on the helmet still sucks.  The number font sucks.  The all red helmet sucks.  The white facemask on the white helmet sucks.  The blue font on the red jersey sucks.  

Seriously...Arizona should just look at the 1990s unis and say "Let's do that again".  

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

This font is so strange-looking. It's like a bloated version of WVU's font.

image.thumb.png.83088e0acce8e4ecb9b626d81eaef551.png

EDIT: Also, I must remark on how much I despise these uni sets that come out that are obviously made for making mix-&-match combos with their many pieces, but also have crap color balance overall. A white helmet with a white facemask over a two-tone jersey with no white? What are they thinking?  WVU's current mess also reeks of this.

1 minute ago, Gupti said:

This font is so strange-looking. It's like a bloated version of WVU's font.

image.thumb.png.83088e0acce8e4ecb9b626d81eaef551.png

No white accents anywhere on the jersey...if you're going to do a red jersey like that , at least make the stripes white and navy and not red and navy.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

7 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

These are pretty bad.  No stripes on the helmet still sucks.  The number font sucks.  The all red helmet sucks.  The white facemask on the white helmet sucks.  The blue font on the red jersey sucks.  

Seriously...Arizona should just look at the 1990s unis and say "Let's do that again".  

Thats what we were hoping for, and it was not delivered.

a2BRS8U.png

This just seems... haphazard. Nothing really seems to mesh together, like the lack of white on the navy and red sets, and no stripes on the helmets or pants. It also doesn't scream Arizona to me. As a fan of the last set, I'm disappointed.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Archived