College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, HuntTheJones said:

Southern Miss '97 Throwbacks

IMG_0742.JPG

Looks good even though the helmet logo looks to be off...I think the helmet logo should be white letters, not black (or clear) to be accurate.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

4 hours ago, robertwsims23 said:

These images do the Arizona uniforms a little better justice. They look much better with navy and white combos. Wish the Blue and Red jersey had a white stripe instead of the fade. 

What fade?.. and what justice?

I would imagine UNLV will replace the old logo on the football uniforms. I think it worked well on the shoulders, and think the new logo might get lost a little when placed anywhere on the uniform.

Image result for unlv football 2016

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

57 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Looks good even though the helmet logo looks to be off...I think the helmet logo should be white letters, not black (or clear) to be accurate.

I believe the plan as of right now is to use the current helmet with the set (as in the picture), but I do know that there is a more accurate throwback in the works. We will see if it makes it to the field. 

spacer.png

5 hours ago, robertwsims23 said:

These images do the Arizona uniforms a little better justice. They look much better with navy and white combos. Wish the Blue and Red jersey had a white stripe instead of the fade. 

5953ef396a461.image.jpg

5953ef352ee08.image.jpg

5953ef1b1c905.image.jpg

5953ef124d58f.image.jpg

5953ef240e3c2.image.jpg

Adidas tweeted out a great tweet for these new uniforms: 

spacer.png

48 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Except they produce more trashy uniforms than any other apparel provider in CFB.

Apparently ASU fans forgot what the football team looked like over the past couple of years in adidas uniforms.

For whatever reason, Cal didn't want to show off the whites yet. I wouldn't be surprised to see them show up today but they are on the left of the home whites on their IG.

Looks like blue sleeve caps to go with the sather stripe. Still no confirmation of blue pants 

Screenshot_20170629-103921.png

EDIT:

And here are the full version

DDf2I_kVwAA4ceG.jpg

DDf2JA7UwAA2bTJ.jpg

Confirmation of blue pants also!

DDf2GmFUAAAGWxM.jpg

DDf2GpVUMAAs1LS.jpg

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

The sleeve caps on the whites are a little disappointing, but I guess the thin yellow would be lost real easily on the white.

I hope they refrain from going all blue too often. White/blue would be the only time I want to see those blue pants. But I am impressed that they got all three pairs in the first year.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

1 minute ago, Germanshepherd said:

Is there a gold jersey or no?

Rumors are that we will be having a Joe Roth throwback this year so our third jersey will either be this throwback or the gold jersey.

I would expect gold to show up next year though with the throwback being this year's alternate

roth_patches.jpg

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

I'm really impressed with these Cal Uniforms and I feel some great combonations can be made out of there options. I feel that all navy is one of the few monochromatic looks that works. The away jerseys are pretty good and would work with the white pants or the blue pants (not to sure about the gold pants but we will see if they mix it up) I'm still sticking with my original grade for them

Grade: A+

Just now, mjd77 said:

All other complaints about Arizona aside, I think the overly huge numbers hurt the look as well.

Yeah, it's like Arizona and Syracuse have a bet on who has the bigger numbers.

1 minute ago, Sedpredictsports said:

I'm really impressed with these Cal Uniforms and I feel some great combonations can be made out of there options. I feel that all navy is one of the few monochromatic looks that works. The away jerseys are pretty good and would work with the white pants or the blue pants (not to sure about the gold pants but we will see if they mix it up) I'm still sticking with my original grade for them

Grade: A+

Based on Cal's history, the away jerseys should look pretty good with yellow pants.

Archived