College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, noleseveryday said:

What's eveybodies opinion on Nevadas new practice jersey?

IMG_2275.thumb.PNG.a7fc9ea572c43684ae3c6927eba3aa71.PNG

Oh wait they're full time

They were discussed already. But it's an improvement from copy and paste Miami uniforms.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Can we keep in mind the purpose of this thread, please?

It's for changes to football uniforms for the 2017 season. Not to debate fandom. Not to throw opinions which aren't connected to facts about other teams' success or failure. Not to post screenshots of wikipedia pages. Not to post everything we see about any uniform anywhere.

I appreciate the interest in uniforms, but let's just slow down for a second, and try to stay on topic.

31 minutes ago, dakotapalm said:

Can we keep in mind the purpose of this thread, please?

It's for changes to football uniforms for the 2017 season. Not to debate fandom. Not to throw opinions which aren't connected to facts about other teams' success or failure. Not to post screenshots of wikipedia pages. Not to post everything we see about any uniform anywhere.

I appreciate the interest in uniforms, but let's just slow down for a second, and try to stay on topic.

Seconded. 

If this continues we're gonna need some moderator intervention. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

1 hour ago, pianoknight said:

Seconded. 

If this continues we're gonna need some moderator intervention. 

@Atomic already told everyone to keep things on topic. Not much more can be done other than to reassure everyone that mods are keeping a close eye on the thread. 

8 hours ago, noleseveryday said:

What's eveybodies opinion on Nevadas new practice jersey?

IMG_2275.thumb.PNG.a7fc9ea572c43684ae3c6927eba3aa71.PNG

Oh wait they're full time

Those look great. 

College football uniforms have been trending in the direction of ridiculousness for close to twenty years.

We've finally reached the point where multiple helmet/jersey/pants combinations, goofy alternate helmets, chromed shells/facemasks, and alternates devoid of school colours have become passé. The pendulum is swinging back towards nicer, simpler designs. And thank G-d for it.

College football uniforms won't be such a clown show if more teams follow in UCLA, Washington State, and Nevada's footsteps.

25 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

The more I  see this helmet the more I think it should be in Star Wars, not the Border War. 

Can't image putting the stripes on helmet which I believe the equipment staff is not looking forward to...

47 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

The more I  see this helmet the more I think it should be in Star Wars, not the Border War. 

Yeah. I guess with the black bumper, it's the first time I noticed those rubber bumps there. That seems like an unnecessary addition for a safer helmet.

5 minutes ago, wyopokes2 said:

Looks like Air Force will have a throwback this year

DFi5OmXXcAAxDde.jpg

What an odd place to take a picture.

Like the throwback though.  The falcon with lightning in its claws is such a cool logo.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived