College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

So glad to see the Vols switching to the new template. Their white jerseys will look considerably better since the VU template has a regular collar instead of the awkward Mach Speed version:

IMG_6461.thumb.JPG.dcd5e86f6b2790c7c740cc916fe0585d.JPG

With the number 1 on his jersey, it looks like he's wearing an orange necktie. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, noleseveryday said:

Yes it's been terrible so far. We as FSU fans have standards. 7 losses in 3 years is unacceptable imo.

You had six losses in the last three years of the previous set and, in the decade prior to that, couldn't manage less than four losses in a single season.

I don't know how the new uniforms can be cursed when the 2014 team was the luckiest team I've ever seen. 

IUe6Hvh.png

26 minutes ago, AndrewMLind said:

A bit of self promotion but still down y'all's alley: I asked every player at Big Ten Media Days to draw their team's logo. It didn't turn out so well. 

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/2017/07/83750/players-attempt-to-draw-their-teams-logo-at-big-ten-media-days

sweet lord did you ask them to do it with their eyes closed?

I don't care for media days, but find the difference between conferences really funny. SEC goes in all suits. ACC players wear their jerseys. SunBelt went with polos. AAC (I think) went with track suits. Pac 12 in full uniform.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

2 minutes ago, Clintau24 said:

I don't care for media days, but find the difference between conferences really funny. SEC goes in all suits. ACC players wear their jerseys. SunBelt went with polos. AAC (I think) went with track suits. Pac 12 in full uniform.

That is because the SEC is a class act! 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, 406Cane said:

Those are definitely a downgrade...they look like a junior high team's uniforms...which is fitting, since SJSU is pretty much one.

Ok I think junior high might be a stretch. You're lucky you haven't seen my junior high's uniforms. Makes me wish they would let students design the jerseys. But I can agree that those are a downgrade.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Philippians 4:13

The black Miami jersey looks great to me, personally. I'll gladly take a simple BFBS in the team's regular brilliant design as long as it keeps crap like "305 Ice" or whatever else that Adidas could possibly come up with from terrorizing a football field near you.

image.png.6bbcb80f5f8dd1f2588be051a280879b.png

8 minutes ago, Clintau24 said:

The Pac-12 only had players in uniforms for some promo shots while interviews were conducted with them in polos.

19 minutes ago, Webfooter said:

Oregon is having their players down at the Pac-12 Media Days wear white and yellow jerseys from last season.  No sign of the new uniforms yet.

No surprise here. Based on what I've heard, I wouldn't expect to see any of the new stuff until the start of the season. I'd even be surprised to see the players in the the new jerseys at their own Media Day as well as their Fan Day, though that could certainly change between now and then.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

8 minutes ago, Gupti said:

The black Miami jersey looks great to me, personally. I'll gladly take a simple BFBS in the team's regular brilliant design as long as it keeps crap like "305 Ice" or whatever else that Adidas could possibly come up with from terrorizing a football field near you.

image.png.6bbcb80f5f8dd1f2588be051a280879b.png

Those might be some of the worst college football uniforms of all time.  

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

4 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Those might be some of the worst college football uniforms of all time.  

Louisville's mutant chickens were way worse. Don't forget ASU's bowling ball helmets. That's why I'm happy Richt is bringing Miami's uniforms under control.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, nuordr said:

That is because the SEC is a class action law suit. 

Fixed it for you. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

10 hours ago, Blazersfan38 said:

According to Ed Graney of the Las Vegas Review, UNLV is scrapping the new logo.

That's a bummer. I really liked that new logo. Lots of people out here bitched about it though. That's why we can never have nice things.

On 7/25/2017 at 9:10 PM, noleseveryday said:

Facts, these new unis are cursed...

Wut ... 

I ... screw it, it's not worth it.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Archived