2016 NFL Playoffs

JWhiz96

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can tell this thread's going in the right direction.

Fly Eagles Fly, on the road to victory...

Philadelphia Eagles: NFL Champions in 1948, 1949, 1960, Super Bowl Champions in 2017-18. Philadelphia Phillies: World Series Champions in 1980 and 2008. Philadelphia 76ers: NBA Champions in 1966-67 and 1982-83. Philadelphia Flyers: Stanley Cup Champions in 1973-74, 1974-75

2 minutes ago, Harmening said:

Keep in mind...

many players today were concerned about staying healthy, so you weren't seeing their best efforts.

Good point, but not playoff contenders. To them the playoffs have already started. The Chiefs game wasn't a blowout like it should've been, and the Hawks and Falcons games were close too. Kinda weird

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

1 hour ago, Bruins said:

?

Posting "They hate us 'cuz they ain't us" memes. THAT is why they hate us; because of douchebag Patriots fans.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

9 minutes ago, Brass said:

Posting "They hate us 'cuz they ain't us" memes. THAT is why they hate us; because of douchebag Patriots fans.

Yeah, you're right, It's down. Sorry man not trying to be one of THOSE fans, just the whole deflategate things still got me sore. Seriously, can we just elect a new commish? The Super Bowls gonna be color rush before we know it

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Just now, Bruins said:

the whole deflategate things still got me sore.

The team is 14-2 and the #1 seed in the AFC. We, as Patriots fans, have nothing to be "sore" about.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

2 minutes ago, Brass said:

The team is 14-2 and the #1 seed in the AFC. We, as Patriots fans, have nothing to be "sore" about.

They probably would've beat buffalo with Brady, and could've benched everyone in that death trap today. Plus, y'know ethics. But believe me, I thank God everyday for Bill Belichick, don't get me wrong

Lz5f6vZ.png

5 minutes ago, ltjets21 said:

Why did no other team try to block the Michael Floyd signining? The patriots have to be last in the waiver wire surprised noone picked him up just to play spoiler.

Did you see his BAC level? Part of me is surprised that dude is alive. That might explain it.

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

Setting aside the shock of seeing you use such blunt language, can I ask why you feel that way? Just curious. 

Raiders fan, Derek Carr and all.

NSFCvyu.png

Archived