Broncos new uniforms coming?

CoachMastermind7

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think there could be a change to something that looks like the Color Rush jerseys? A mesh of old school and their current look/colors?

VM-1200x675.jpg?width=960 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

I saw the strangest thing at JC Penny in Rosedale (Roseville, MN just north of St. Paul) a few days ago.  Alongside all the local sports gear (Vikings, Packers,* Twins, Wild, T-Wolves, Gophers) were about 15 Vonn Miller orange replica Broncos jerseys.  I'd highly doubt that has anything to do with any possible change but it struck me as odd at the time and this post reminded me of that.  You rarely see random team stuff at a store like that.

*Yeah.  Anywhere that sells local teams sells the Packers. 

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I do believe this is the Broncos annual end of the season sale. But if they do change maybe its to something like my concept I posted back in October seen here http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/109663-denver-broncos-uniform-concept/

Guessing this is just an end-of-season sale. I'd like to see a Broncos redesign, since their current uniforms are terribly 90's, but given the results of Nike's redesigns of the Seahawks, Browns, and Bucs, I can't say I'm hopeful that the Broncos would wind up looking any better. Short of the Broncos going with their color rush unis full time, I can't say we'd be any better off with a redesign.

12 hours ago, kimball said:

Do you think there could be a change to something that looks like the Color Rush jerseys? A mesh of old school and their current look/colors?

VM-1200x675.jpg?width=960 

Absolutely. I'd be surprised if it's anything but that.

Doubtfully a change, especially this offseason. Jerseys go back to full prices on Tuesday. Maybe in the near future though, it seems the color rush stuff was well received. I've seen a lot more of the D logo in and around the stadium.

Archived