IHA Ripoffs

js °

I would suggest removing any references to Mr. Koldziej and his cohorts in the IHA attempting to take advantage of the City Of Buffalo and the other communities involved with the league. This is purely speculation on your part, and could be considered libelous. Yes, there is every evidence that the designers in this community have been used by the IHA. However, extrapolating that the league is doing the same to its member communities plunges you into a dangerous area legally.

I appreciate your opinion Brian ... but I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this. I am merely sketching out the events and background to this most recent turn of events for the journalists to take and run with.

I have stated nothing false ( he was was arrested on a number of fraud charges ... I merely point that fact out ), and I am not malicious in my attack on his intentions. I am simply giving my opinion based on how he has behaved in all previous communications with the designers here. A Libel or Slander Suit does not protect you from people's opinions ... it protects you from personal attacks in which people will say or print anything (usually false, or containing false implications) with the sole intent of defaming your reputation or public image.

This is merely a letter the journalists of the Buffalo News, I am not expecting it to achieve print status ... but I do hope the story does. I'd like to see one of the journalists pick up the story, and try and get Joe's opinion on the subject so we can get a full story here. I am giving one side ... and I would be remiss to not include my opinions and speculations on the situation.

Unfortunately, the argument can be made that the letter - in jumping to the conclusion that Mr. Koldziej wishes to take advantage of the City of Buffalo and the IHA's other member communities - will impact the league's ability to do business in said communities.

Bottom line? You can choose to take the "high road" in this, conducting yourselves in a straight-forward and above-board manner, dealing solely with the complaints of the CCSL Board artists against the league. Or, you can attempt to draw other business entities and municipalities into your dealings with the IHA... in which case, all bets are off.

To anybody from the Buffalo media that is reading this thread.... I am writing a screenplay about internet forums and message boards. It is a black comedy.

This forum provides much of the character profiles. Please read through the entire forum and research my posts.

The concept is outrageous. Have your Life and Leisure Movie Critic reporter review and contact me.

To anybody from the Buffalo media that is reading this thread.... I am writing a screenplay about internet forums and message boards. It is a black comedy.

This forum provides much of the character profiles. Please read through the entire forum and research my posts.

The concept is outrageous. Have your Life and Leisure Movie Critic reporter review and contact me.

and you are?.......

I saw, I came, I left.

isn't the correct phrase...dark comedy? 

Big Lebowski was a DARK comedy.

A mighty wind is a DARK comedy.

Etc. etc.

Maybe its gonna star Jack Black...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

And when did the inmates take over theasyum here, hmmm?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Is it possible you're just a bunch of high schoolers that haven't figured it out yet? Too young to grasp all the elements of artistic license?

Is it possible that you're just some guy that's using our likenesses and character traits for a screenplay?

if thats all you're here for (and it sure seems like it, unless you just like to disturb people who are in no way connected to you) you're may be no better than the people who used those logos without permission

Etc. etc.

Maybe I'm giving the good people of this forum too much credit for understanding the arts.

Is it possible you're just a bunch of high schoolers that haven't figured it out yet? Too young to grasp all the elements of artistic license?

http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Black-comedy

Start with that link and educate yourselves.

Maybe you'll get it eventually.

well, I asked you a civil question. It wasn't an attack. Just because a number of posters are attacking you, doesn't mean everytime someone says something to you its an attack. I have been civil to you throughout it all. Yet you strike back saying that because I used the Polically correct term Dark Comedy. I will say, I apoligize, I was wrong. Black Comedy may also be used....

However, to say I must have the intellect of a High Schooler simply because I didn't know the meaning of a little used phrase, is immature in itself.

I have a Bachelor's Degree. I missed Cum Laude by a tenth of a point. I missed graduating with honors by 1 class. I got my degree in 3.5 years WHILE working a full-time job. I would go for a masters if it did me any good, but as a Graphic Designer, I have no need for a masters, it'd be a waste of money. I do however continue to take classes to "edumacate" myself further.

I personally don't want to see anyone go, Including you. These are free countries (US, Canada, Great Britian, Austrailia) and you can say whatever you want in the freedom of the internet. I hope you change your ways soon and start adding to the community in a productive matter as you have in the past. Its not a requirement, or a demand, its a hope. I do look forward to reading your screen-play. I like all creative works and would greatly enjoy reading it. I ask you again, does Adobe Reader also mean Adobe Acrobat as Black Comedy also means Dark Comedy? Or will I have to download Adobe Reader?

peace,

pc

Etc. etc.

Maybe I'm giving the good people of this forum too much credit for understanding the arts.

http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Black-comedy

Start with that link and educate yourselves.

Maybe you'll get it eventually.

well, I asked you a civil question. It wasn't an attack. Just because a number of posters are attacking you, doesn't mean everytime someone says something to you its an attack. I have been civil to you throughout it all. Yet you strike back saying that because I used the Polically correct term Dark Comedy. I will say, I apoligize, I was wrong. Black Comedy may also be used....

However, to say I must have the intellect of a High Schooler simply because I didn't know the meaning of a little used phrase, is immature in itself.

I have a Bachelor's Degree. I missed Cum Ladda by a tenth of a point. I missed graduating with honors by 1 class. I got my degree in 3.5 years WHILE working a full-time job. I would go for a masters if it did me any good, but as a Graphic Designer, I have no need for a masters, it'd be a waste of money. I do however continue to take classes to "edumacate" myself further.

I personally don't want to see anyone go, Including you. These are free countries (US, Canada, Great Britian, Austrailia) and you can say whatever you want in the freedom of the internet. I hope you change your ways soon and start adding to the community in a productive matter as you have in the past. Its not a requirement, or a demand, its a hope. I do look forward to reading your screen-play. I like all creative works and would greatly enjoy reading it. I ask you again, does Adobe Reader also mean Adobe Acrobat as Black Comedy also means Dark Comedy? Or will I have to download Adobe Reader?

peace,

pc

I apologize for generalizing and including you in any group that was not appropriate.

I'm just tired of making salient points, sharing every step of my creation with this board and the having people either get vulgar with me or threaten me like Aric Cee and Braden have.

Still, I've got a project to wrap up.

Thanks for your input.

I'm just tired of making salient points, sharing every step of my creation with this board and the having people either get vulgar with me or threaten me like Aric Cee and Braden have.

:therock:

and what parts of your creation are that? All I've heard you share is that you're using experiences here to write a screen play.

Just ask yourself a question, could the backlash that you recieve be in some way influenced by some of the comments you've made in this forum?

Why do you have such a hate on for paynomind? what happened happened. you are the only person who still brings it up.

Why do you continually bash the Survivor Series? what did nitro or anyone do to you were you constantly put the contest down?

I'll be honest, I like your work. I was drawn in by the mystery that surrounded you when you first arrived, you let your work talk for you,a nd that was cool. you had some good ideas.

then you did the 'logoinspector' thing, and it's just been downhill from there. people around here don't ahte someone for no reason. if they don't like you, you've done something to piss them off.

I'm pretty sure that some of us do, but if we're so uneducated, then leave, go on to a higher plain where you are among intellectual equals. I think we'll manage somehow.

QUOTE (MoJoTo @ Monday, August 2nd, 2004 - 17:38:05)

this just turns my stomach. to use this accident as a foil to try and elevate yourself and a work that is based on us that is 'outrageous'? :puke:

'nuff said

:therock:

and what parts of your creation are that? All I've heard you share is that you're using experiences here to write a screen play.

Just ask yourself a question, could the backlash that you recieve be in some way influenced by some of the comments you've made in this forum?

Why do you have such a hate on for paynomind? what happened happened. you are the only person who still brings it up.

Why do you continually bash the Survivor Series? what did nitro or anyone do to you were you constantly put the contest down?

I'll be honest, I like your work. I was drawn in by the mystery that surrounded you when you first arrived, you let your work talk for you,a nd that was cool. you had some good ideas.

then you did the 'logoinspector' thing, and it's just been downhill from there. people around here don't ahte someone for no reason. if they don't like you, you've done something to piss them off.

I'm pretty sure that some of us do, but if we're so uneducated, then leave, go on to a higher plain where you are among intellectual equals. I think we'll manage somehow.

QUOTE (MoJoTo @ Monday, August 2nd, 2004 - 17:38:05)

this just turns my stomach. to use this accident as a foil to try and elevate yourself and a work that is based on us that is 'outrageous'? :puke:

'nuff said

I appreciate that you use one of my own paraphrasings under your avatar. I'm not saying you stole it from KCCC, because I made it part of the public domain.

No need to thank me, though.

I ask you again, does Adobe Reader also mean Adobe Acrobat as Black Comedy also means Dark Comedy? Or will I have to download Adobe Reader?

peace,

pc

to finally answer your question, pat(rick, dunno what you prefer).....yes, i'm guessing he's gonna offer it up as a .pdf file.....so acrobat and acrobat reader (not adobe reader) will both suffice.

Archived