IHA Ripoffs

js °

i'll make sure to get rid of it

Thanks I appreciate it, at least you fixed it... Team Nemesis did steal my "Silent Assassin" tag for epper and never gave me credit for it. Built a whole identity around it, actually.

I'm thinking about "calling the press" on those guys. ;)

Can we get a mod over here to clean up after MoJo? Thanks for soiling what was meant to be a serious thread.

Anyway, back on topic... js, I have to agree with BiB, but I think you only need to change one part:

We all feel that this man is operating in an underhanded, and extremely unprofessional manner.  He is stealing work as though he has the right to do so, and then avoiding scrutiny by merely removing it later.  I feel he is taking advantage of our talent and our trust, and he wishes to do the same to the people of Buffalo and the other participating cities in this league

That last part implies that you can attest to his intent. It could be libelous.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Sorry, but I don't think it's right how someone work so hard on something, and someone takes it without asking. I know the feeling....

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

You know I'm much more a lurker than a poster. I'm not much of a designer myself and I find it difficult to add anything to most conversations here other than, "Man that's cool."

You all may or may not know, but I teach high school when I'm not admiring logos and everytime I find one of MoJoTo's exchanges I feel like I'm back in the classroom instead of enjoy my summer break.

Why does everyone let this guy bait you like this? I understand some of you are still young, but you are all talented and over the course of time I've been a member I find you all to be decent people for the most part. Yet everyone continues to let this guy push your buttons and get you going.

When I started teaching I thought the best way to handle a class clown was to beat him at his own game, get the kids laughing before he could and, if he was insulting, put him down harder than he'd ever put down anyone himself to show him who's boss. Sometimes it works. Most of the time it doesn't. Kids are immature (surprise). They don't know when to stop and continue to push and escalate things out of control. I would find myself deep in arugments I'd never win. Kids have nothing but time and little or no interest in adjusting their views just because they're wrong.

I'm not comparing anyone here to school children but as long as you respond in anger, you're just fueling his delusions of grandeur.

Ben

Archived