PDFL Pro Developmental Football League (Made-Up Football League)

GeauxAstros

On 1/4/2017 at 8:04 PM, Dabbaby17 said:

Has there been an affiliate done for the Baltimore Ravens yet?

Team: Annapolis King Crabs

Affiliate: Baltimore Ravens

Colors: Black, Gold, Light blue
Stadium: Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium

Your in

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/3/2017 at 5:32 PM, JH42XCC said:

And besides, Syracuse is much closer to Buffalo than it is to New York City. Therefore, the Syracuse team would be affiliated with the Bills instead of the Giants.

With that said, here's my submission:

Team: Brooklyn Bruisers

Affiliation: New York Giants

Colors: Dark Royal Blue, Red, White

Stadium: MCU Park

Accepted

On 1/4/2017 at 6:40 PM, Broncoboy7 said:

If there isn't a team affiliated yet with the Denver Broncos, I'll take it. Here's my submission:

Team Name: Colorado Springs Snowcaps

Affiliation: Denver Broncos

Colors: Light Blue, Gray, White

Stadium: Security Service Field (Baseball field of the Colorado Springs Sky Sox)

Needs to be broncos colors

Brooklyn Bruisers

Logo (a simple uppercase letter "B"):

urdt3GX.png

Wordmarks (inspired by the Giants wordmark):

PKhB1Lv.png

Dfh4yUv.png

Uniforms (basically a combination of the current uniforms and the Parcells-era uniforms):

C9OITwy.png

Eibkslu.png

YOZXkBG.png?1

Team: Tacoma Orcas

Affiliation: Seattle Seahawks

Colors: navy/wolf grey/action green

Stadium: Cheney Stadium

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

If my team is ok, I'd like to post the unis :D

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

Here you have Tacoma Orcas logo, heavily inspired by native art as the Seahawks logo

32147983081_08e4bb3ae8_o.png

Guys - I need to start seeing some more feedback on the actual concepts posted (and maybe an actual concept from the OP) instead of "accepted" and "you're in" from here on out.

From my perspective, this has become nothing more than a glorified request and a waste of the designer's time. 

29 minutes ago, Broncoboy7 said:

Wrong thread. Go to requests and post the uniforms there. Thanks.

He technically can't post in the requests section due to the 100 post view restriction.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

I'll be glad to help someone in need of unis or logos digitalizing to help this thread blooming. If you are intrested in my help please PM me.

Here you have Tacoma Orcas uniforms

Pants of the first three unis are completely switchable.

32349104115_42a46346a2_o.png

32309915776_f4d7e89e7e_o.png

32309921126_48a76e0983_o.png

This alternate is ment to be a sort of color rush one and it's called Action Pride from the name of the color featured also in the Seahawks identity as Action Green.

32198979352_97a138d606_o.png

Archived