Posters: Jayson Tatum, Josh Hart, Portfolio's link (new)

Sidney

On 12/03/2017 at 8:00 PM, Asterix777 said:

Ok, so since these have (somehow) gotten even better, do you mind if i request another one?

Tim Howard in Colorado Rapids jersey, please.

These are works of art. Also, take your time and do your projects well. I'm in the same struggle right now.

Hi sorry for the delay, was busy these days, this is a little different!
any feedback?

TimHoward_zps76tlxygl.jpg

hNa1bgX.png

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

LOVE it, love the art style as usual.:P

Thanks, trying my best to get it better, next step is to make teams brands! anyone got any ideas, I don't feel like vectoring the whole team name etc, there must be an easy way. I'm here if anyone got tips for that :) 

hNa1bgX.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi lads, I been inactive for a while, I haven't forgot Pulisic and John tavares posters. I was practicing and experiencing few stuffs! I took more time to work on skin lights effects + the jersey brand. What do you think about this one ?

Oregon_zpslhhgqlkq.png

hNa1bgX.png

1 hour ago, dakotapalm said:

I like these a lot. Very good execution of the concept. It may just be me, but one element (and on this one in particular as an example) bugs me with the darkness around the eyes- makes him look incredibly bugged out or fatigued. I really like them apart from this.

Hi, thanks for your opinion, how do you think I can  possibly improve this? any ideas? :)

hNa1bgX.png

Here's an idea- perhaps using the darker skin tones that you are using elsewhere and put them under the eyes to have less extreme contrast. I noticed the Frank Mason illustration had less extreme black under the eyes, and I thought it was a better way to render it.

I've uploaded a edit (I hope you don't mind) that has the other skin tone under the eyes instead of the black. I hope this helps, and I enjoy your work.

Untitled.png

I really like your posters...top shelf indeed. Keep up the great work. I was wondering if you are still taking requests for athletes. I was wondering if you could do a combined Thierry Henry and Ian Wright illustration. Something with them celebrating scoring a goal scored together or something like that. Great job again Sidney.

NpTodZP.png

On 3/11/2017 at 11:10 AM, Sidney said:

Hi, I've made Harry Kane, what you think ? 

Kane_zpsboqusuhd.png

Love how you created the notion of him running fast. I have seen a few photo edits of this exact running pose of Kane with smoke coming from behind. Lovely touch mate. You are talented!

NpTodZP.png

8 hours ago, dakotapalm said:

Here's an idea- perhaps using the darker skin tones that you are using elsewhere and put them under the eyes to have less extreme contrast. I noticed the Frank Mason illustration had less extreme black under the eyes, and I thought it was a better way to render it.

I've uploaded a edit (I hope you don't mind) that has the other skin tone under the eyes instead of the black. I hope this helps, and I enjoy your work.

Untitled.png

No problem mate, and thanks for the idea this look much better indeed I'm impressed to see how this changed the whole expression ! Awesome :)

6 hours ago, ThierryH14 said:

I really like your posters...top shelf indeed. Keep up the great work. I was wondering if you are still taking requests for athletes. I was wondering if you could do a combined Thierry Henry and Ian Wright illustration. Something with them celebrating scoring a goal scored together or something like that. Great job again Sidney.

First of all thanks for your kind words ,I really appreciate this push me to work harder to improve. I'll take this request but I got like 2-3 design to make before this one. ;) 

hNa1bgX.png

Archived