Best Possible Super Bowl LI Matchups

zigbazah

Raiders/Cowboys would be nice.I don't think those two teams have ever met with the Raiders wearing White and the Cowboys wearing Blue.If for some reason the Giants get there against New England they might wear white for old times sake. Dallas/Pittsburgh is top shelf also.

1 minute ago, crosfam said:

since they won on Thanksgiving, maybe the cowboys shock us all and wear blue in the big game...

And if they would win the Super Bowl wearing the cursed Blue Jersey's exorcising the demons of Super Bowl V you would see a gigantic sale of Cowboys Blue jerseys surpassing maybe even sales of the White jerseys.Can you say $$$$$$$$$.

My choices are...

AFC:   Oakland and Kansas City

NFC:   Green Bay and Dallas

So, any combination that includes these teams.

New England, Miami, Atlanta, Detroit, and Seattle all looked better in the 1980s than they do today, and all would have been good choices if they'd left well enough alone.  I haven't liked Pittsburgh, NY Giants, or Houston in any era.

4 hours ago, Pauly said:

Raiders/Cowboys would be nice.I don't think those two teams have ever met with the Raiders wearing White and the Cowboys wearing Blue.If for some reason the Giants get there against New England they might wear white for old times sake. Dallas/Pittsburgh is top shelf also.

Not going to happen, Dallas would be the "home" team and get uniform selection so they will undoubtedly wear white if they make it to the super bowl.

11 minutes ago, C-Squared said:

The fans deserve at least one Brady vs. Rodgers Super Bowl

That would be a match from hell imo :wacko:

A match between my 2 most hated teams? Yeah, I think I'll sit that one out :P 

Cowboys-centric Matchups:

Cowboys vs. Chiefs (White/Silver Green vs. Red/White)

Cowboys vs. Raiders (" " vs. Black/Grey)

Cowboys vs. Steelers (Same as their Week 10 matchup)

Cowboys vs. Dolphins (White tops vs. Aqua tops)

Everything Else:

Packers vs. Chiefs

Packers vs. Patriots

Giants vs. Raiders

Seahawks vs. Chiefs