High School Basketball Uniform Redesigns (Bradford Now Posted! Leander Alternate up next!)

Broncoboy7

Alright guys, the last topic that I posted was closed by @Atomic because I actually didn't post anything, (guess I forgot that's how long I've been off :wacko:). So now I'm starting this back up with the first concept for @TVIXX. A redesign of the uniforms for the high school he requested, the New Holstein Huskies! NOTE: @Jvelleu is the creator of the logos that you will see on the uniforms. I am taking requests as well, so please throw them at me! I'm back for sure. 

HOME JERSEY:

new holstein HOME JERSEY FINISHED.jpg

AWAY JERSEY:

new holstein AWAY JERSEY FINISHED.jpg

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got one:

When I started school at Campus High School, Haysville, KS, we were starting to transform into Under Armor uniforms. While our football jerseys look good, our basketball jerseys need improvement. Here are the Colts' jerseys

IMG_1071.JPG

IMG_1072.JPG

Welcome to Kansas, where you can see your future, literally.

image.png

IMG_1326.PNG

6 minutes ago, Broncoboy7 said:

@nobizshowbiz I will get on that!

@RedfieldNick yeesh those shorts are ugly. I'll get on it.

I will most likely get those to you guys this weekend. I have plenty of time this weekend.

I 110% agree with you on that.

image.png

IMG_1326.PNG

Who's ready for the next team? I know @RedfieldNick will be, because here come his Campus High School COLTS!

HOME JERSEY:

campus colts HOME JERSEY FINISHED.jpg

In terms of the actual jersey, Campus was pretty simple. For the shorts though, I got inspiration from the Fremont jerseys (which are coming next) because the shorts design that Campus had before as seen above, were really outlandish.

AWAY JERSEY:

campus colts AWAY JERSEY FINISHED.jpg

Did pretty much the same style for this one, except changed the side lettering to say "Campus". 

C&C is greatly appreciated and I will be posting Fremont next! Also, if you guys would like an alternate jersey, please let me know below. Thanks!

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

I think alternates would be cool, and you nailed the Colts!! Way better than the currents. Although a slight mistake there, as we are an Under Armor school. Only a nitpick though.

image.png

IMG_1326.PNG

I could help with that. We have previously used athletic gold as an accent, but nowadays we use a dark grey as an accent. Once again, your choice.

image.png

IMG_1326.PNG

Alright guys, another team is here! Get ready, @nobizshowbiz here come your Fremont TIGERS!

HOME JERSEY:

fremont HOME JERSEY FINISHED.jpg

I kind of ran out of ideas for the striping since I used their style on Campus, so I went simple.

AWAY JERSEY:

fremont AWAY JERSEY FINISHED.jpg

The black on black on the away jersey makes it hard to see, so I added white onto this.

While I was working on this set, I created a grey alternate for @RedfieldNick for the Campus Colts.

ALTERNATE JERSEY:

campus colts ALTERNATE JERSEY FINISHED.jpg

Same exact style as the home jersey, just with a different color.

C&C much appreciated! Brookline Warriors and Thomas Jefferson Academy are next!

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

Archived