High School Basketball Uniform Redesigns (Bradford Now Posted! Leander Alternate up next!)

Broncoboy7

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright folks, I had a little extra time today to finish up some uniforms. So get excited @mamiller99, here come your LEANDER LIONS!

HOME JERSEY:

leander lions HOME JERSEY FINISHED.jpg

I'm trying a new style of striping, so let me know if you guys like it, or if I should switch back to my other type of striping

AWAY JERSEY:

leander lions AWAY JERSEY FINISHED.jpg

Not sure how that white looks, might change that in the near future. 

I also fixed the alternate jersey for @RedfieldNick and his Campus Colts.

FIXED ALTERNATE JERSEY:

campus alternate.jpg

@ZEGH82 don't worry, I didn't forget about your Gryphons, they are coming up next!

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

15 hours ago, Broncoboy7 said:

Alright folks, I had a little extra time today to finish up some uniforms. So get excited @mamiller99, here come your LEANDER LIONS!

HOME JERSEY:

leander lions HOME JERSEY FINISHED.jpg

I'm trying a new style of striping, so let me know if you guys like it, or if I should switch back to my other type of striping

AWAY JERSEY:

leander lions AWAY JERSEY FINISHED.jpg

Not sure how that white looks, might change that in the near future. 

I also fixed the alternate jersey for @RedfieldNick and his Campus Colts.

FIXED ALTERNATE JERSEY:

campus alternate.jpg

@ZEGH82 don't worry, I didn't forget about your Gryphons, they are coming up next!

Looking great! You know, I'd be curious to see what the colt stripes/bars would look like if you continue them to the edge of the pants instead of just having them floating down the middle. I might suggest shifting the wordmark and stripes down a little too. And perhaps you could make the jersey wordmark "Campus" since you already have "Colts" on the pants.

I like where you're headed with the Lions, and the pant striping looks great. It might look even better with a blue strip down the middle of both. 

I like the drop shadow on the typeface, but I'm not sure if that wordmark works for me. I might try picking something more medieval as opposed to western, which is the vibe I'm picking up right now.

I think my favorite jersey so far is the warriors, but on the away jersey, I would get rid of the drop shadow and make the font white. I'd also make the blue in the middle of the pant stripe white. Also, just a small nitpick, you should probably change the color on the Nike swoosh so people can see it :P

Other than that, you're doing fantastic work and I'm looking forward to the rest of the series! 

I'd like to see your take on the Tioga Tigers.

2016TiogaBBALL-JVHendershot2.JPG

Maybe you could add some more yellow in there. 

It might be cool to see you do the Sayre Redskins as well.

Image result for sayre redskins basketball

Their highschool has an awesome logo.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

@RedfieldNick glad to see you like it!

@ZionEagle let me see if I can still modify that striping and the rest on campus. I might have lost the photoshop file of the jersey (I have a separate JPG file to post on here).

As for the Lions, that's an easy fix in terms of the striping. I'll give it a shot and see what it looks like.

And for the Warriors, it looks off on the away so I'm glad you made that suggestion, and I'll fix that too.

Thanks everyone and keep the comments coming!!

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

Alrighty guys, I got some of the requested fixes done with the newly requested jerseys coming up soon, so for @ZionEagle here are the fixes. @ahowe6464, @RedfieldNick and @mamiller99 you guys should check out these changes and see what you think.

FIXED BROOKLINE AWAY JERSEY:

brookline warriors AWAY JERSEY FIXED.jpg

FIXED LEANDER LIONS SET:

leander lions HOME JERSEY FIXED.jpg

leander lions AWAY JERSEY FIXED.jpg

FIXED CAMPUS COLTS ALTERNATE:

campus alternate FIXED.jpg

@ZEGH82 your Gryphons will be posted within the next couple of hours, same with @ZionEagle and the two teams she requested.

Thanks so much guys for the support and keep the requests and suggestions rolling in!

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

Thank you! Looking forward to seeing my jerseys :D

The changes look pretty good. For the Lions, maybe you could curve the blue stripe to match the curve of the stripe below. Other than that, it looks good.

I made a few small changes to the warrior jersey for you. Hope you don't mind.

ZWWYaTA.png

Great work!

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

Ok I decided that while I have this set finished, I would post it. I've kept @ZEGH82 waiting too long now, but here come his GRYPHONS!

HOME JERSEY:
thomas jefferson academy HOME JERSEY FINISHED.jpg

Really like the font that I used for this jersey. It's simple, but effective.

AWAY JERSEY:

thomas jefferson academy AWAY JERSEY FINISHED.jpg

Not sure I like this color for the away jersey, I can switch it to the red if you guys despise this one. 

@ZionEagle Tioga and Sayre are coming up soon, and please keep the requests going guys! Let your friends know about this thread!

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

31 minutes ago, Broncoboy7 said:

Ok I decided that while I have this set finished, I would post it. I've kept @ZEGH82 waiting too long now, but here come his GRYPHONS!

HOME JERSEY:
thomas jefferson academy HOME JERSEY FINISHED.jpg

Really like the font that I used for this jersey. It's simple, but effective.

AWAY JERSEY:

thomas jefferson academy AWAY JERSEY FINISHED.jpg

Not sure I like this color for the away jersey, I can switch it to the red if you guys despise this one. 

@ZionEagle Tioga and Sayre are coming up soon, and please keep the requests going guys! Let your friends know about this thread!

Take your time. Looking forward to it!

I love the shade of yellow you used for the jerseys. Kind of reminds me of the Cavs in a good way.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

So while I had this set done, thought I would go ahead and post it. @ZionEagle hope you're excited, here comes the first team you requested, the TIOGA TIGERS!

HOME JERSEY:

tioga tigers HOME JERSEY FINISHED.jpg

As you asked for, incorporated a little more yellow into it, but there is more in the away jersey.

AWAY JERSEY:

tioga tigers AWAY JERSEY FINISHED.jpg

I am personally more happy with this jersey than I am with the home jersey.

Let me know how it looks, Sayre is next, followed by St. Paul as requested by @Jbadger9

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

2 hours ago, Broncoboy7 said:

So while I had this set done, thought I would go ahead and post it. @ZionEagle hope you're excited, here comes the first team you requested, the TIOGA TIGERS!

HOME JERSEY:

tioga tigers HOME JERSEY FINISHED.jpg

As you asked for, incorporated a little more yellow into it, but there is more in the away jersey.

AWAY JERSEY:

tioga tigers AWAY JERSEY FINISHED.jpg

I am personally more happy with this jersey than I am with the home jersey.

Let me know how it looks, Sayre is next, followed by St. Paul as requested by @Jbadger9

Looks fantastic! The away jersey is my favorite as well. Maybe the home would look better if you inverted the colors of the letters.

Thanks man!

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

That is awesome. So we got 8 other teams in our conference. Here they are:

-Highland Tech Rams

-Piedmont Community Charter Pioneers?(new team in the conference)

-Pine Lake Prep Pride

-Cherryville Ironmen

-Mountain Island Charter Raptors

-Bessemer City Yellowjackets

-Community School of Davidson Spartans

-Lincoln Charter Eagles

I certainly love that set for my Gryphons thank you

Archived