2018 Tennessee Titans (Updated w Uniform set)

FFWally

On 1/15/2017 at 5:40 PM, Rebuy said:

Titans fan here. I like the creativity but it's too busy for the NFL.

May I introduce you to the Jaguars helmet???  Otherwise, I like the blue helmet. I would like to see these helmets in action. @FFWally are you planning on doing uniforms? 

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

On 1/16/2017 at 8:46 PM, panthers_2012 said:

May I introduce you to the Jaguars helmet???  Otherwise, I like the blue helmet. I would like to see these helmets in action. @FFWally are you planning on doing uniforms? 

Ill work on a Uniform... Im pretty staid when it comes to uniforms. Nothing to crazy... 

check back soon!

5 hours ago, bwburke94 said:

I'd like at least a token attempt to retain the shoulder yoke on the home jersey. It may seem "Arena League-ish", but it's part of the team identity.

Honestly, the shoulder yoke has been my biggest peeve with the Titans look, ok besides the flaming helmet decal, since inception. 

These are nice, if a tad cartoony, and do look like something Nike might do. I agree I'd prefer to see an attempt to keep the shoulder yoke. I think I'd also like to see a version of these with no red, because I just don't think the Titans are interested in adding more to their uniforms. They are a two-tone blue team. 

4 hours ago, EasleyK said:

I don't like the upside down sword handle on the back of the helmet.   Make the blade stripe extend all the way through the helmet.   It'll still hold enough of the sword look to prove the point.  

I've been thinking the same thing. The handle is too much... OK less Red, more Powder and helmet stripe changed...

Titans2-2018.png

Archived