2018 Tennessee Titans (Updated w Uniform set)

FFWally

I think that you should try some stripe options on the should either in place of the logo. I'm just not sure that element needs to be repeated so many times down the side. Remember that there should be "TV" numbers on the shoulder too, so that will be taking up some visual interest too. Everything else looks on point though!

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

48 minutes ago, C-Squared said:

I hate that I like this.

Only problem for me is that they have a light blue jersey with dark blue pants...I would rather the pants be white but other than that it looks fantastic. (And the navy pants he designed are great in a vacuum.)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2017 at 3:27 AM, FFWally said:

I've never liked the Titans Uniform set... colors work, but the jerseys have aged poorly, much like the Falcons, and Cardinals.

Went with a little more Southern font and number set. Clean, was the look I was going for. 

Titans-2018.png

That helmet makes me think of the 1972-74 Oilers, and how they should have kept the light blue helmets. Only, I wonder how the T-sword logo would look on there instead with a red facemask, red jerseys (for home), and light blue pants (for the road. And, I would get rid of the dark blue).

On 1/26/2017 at 4:58 PM, hettinger_rl said:

I think that you should try some stripe options on the should either in place of the logo. I'm just not sure that element needs to be repeated so many times down the side. Remember that there should be "TV" numbers on the shoulder too, so that will be taking up some visual interest too. Everything else looks on point though!

The hip logo is going to be incorporated into the stripes. Pretty small, so more of an element then a focal point like the shoulder. 

Ill play w striping a bit. 

Archived