Six months after the unveiling of the new Maple Leafs uniform, I'm used to the mega-thick stripe on the hem, but I actually don't like the classic double stripes on the arms. A great logo like this needs a bold design to compliment it, so I decided to make my fix. The Arenas' 4-stripe barberpole adjusted to fit the thick hem stripe replaces the double stripe, while on the home the stripe is lowered to throwback to the Arenas and form a T with the new pants. The stripe is kept where it is on the away, so the negative white space on the hem connects with the pants. The pants themselves are simple. so to go with the stripe I just put the simple Arenas' T.

To show the full uniform and the T on the pants, I used one of JCRGraphix's great templates.

Toronto%20Maple%20Leafs%20Concept_zpscwf

C&C Appreciated!

Too many stripes, other than that, they look nice

I personally like the stripes, they give the unis a vintage look, which is perfect for the Leafs. I also think the T pant stripe is genius. Great work on this set!

1. I had forgotten about that template! You really made it look good.

2. That is a very classy look. I like it a lot. Some may say there are too many stripes, but I think it's perect for a team with such history. I also think moving the numbers to the shoulders was a good idea. That seems to be fairly popular these days and also that way they don't interfere with the sleeve striping. Very nice.

I'd raise the white stripe on the blue jersey to be at the same height/location as the white jersey. 

11 minutes ago, charger77 said:

I'd raise the white stripe on the blue jersey to be at the same height/location as the white jersey. 

With the inconsistency, a T with the pants is formed on both uniforms...

Just now, ldconcepts said:

With the inconsistency, a T with the pants is formed on both uniforms...

Got ya! I didn't read your description (probably should have) I just looked at the concept, which was well executed. 

Those players better watch out for flying houses. The numbers seem a bit close to the collar, I can imagine that the players' heads could get in the way at times. Other than that, good presentation and execution.

Here are a couple more tweaks/fixes:

NEW YORK RANGERS

New%20York%20Rangers%20Adidas%20Concept_

I just fixed up a couple things in order to improve the continuity of what's already a great set. I matched the away stripes to the yoke, which in turn matches the home jersey. I put the NHL100 patch on the chest.

CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS

Chicago%20Blackhawks%20Concept_zps7rx6ge

Here's a vintage set for the Hawks. I used a vintage logo, and threw back to their black and white set with the away striping. I fixed up the arm striping on the home, put the tomahawk into the arm stripes, and returned to one-colour numbers.

C&C Appreciated!

Hopefully the blackhawks won't be in any more outdoor games soon, but if they are, they should use one of your jerseys. They look amazing!