NHL 2017-18

Bmac

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, hendocfc said:

I only have a very small image of Calgary,and I see no piping there... might just not be visible,however as apart from it it's unchanged.

maybe it would save time for everyone if you just posted said images... :rolleyes:  of course understand if you cannot.

3 minutes ago, Pharos04 said:

I feel like tomorrow will be Christmas around here with everyone anticipating what's under the tree.  Exciting times!

More of a question to the community in general - tomorrow is the unveiling, correct?  I think I've seen June 20th, June 21, and June 23 as unveiling dates on the internet, with some saying adidas will have an announcement on June 20th but jerseys won't be unveiled until the draft...

I'm assuming tomorrow is the big day and all 62 jerseys will be unveiled via graphic or pictures of actual jersey.  

Just asking for clarity.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

2 minutes ago, B-mer said:

maybe it would save time for everyone if you just posted said images... :rolleyes:  of course understand if you cannot.

Hey now, we only have a day left until they're officially revealed. 

4 minutes ago, Pharos04 said:

I feel like tomorrow will be Christmas around here with everyone anticipating what's under the tree.  Exciting times!

Alright for some. I'm prepared to be disappointed only because I'm expecting the Ducks to make no changes. I'll be pleasantly surprised if they've at least fixed the template but I doubt that very much.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

1 minute ago, bowld said:

He said silver striping is gone 

He said the weird grey lines seem to have been removed so I was assuming that meant the piping on the front. The leaked draft hat still showed silver in the stripes.

IMG_0005.jpg.3ad6b608a1b222bebe66f6457a16c9bc.jpg

Hey Hen: Thanks for the insight. Would you say that teams have actual striping this time-round? 

For example, with the old "Reebox Uniform System," we saw this style:

Image result for calgary flames jersey (Weird small striping/ no striping at bottom/ boxing effect coming in at side)

Instead of...

Image result for calgary flames jersey Thick, distinct striping

And we also saw tight vertical piping:

Image result for colorado avalanche uniforms  

Which even cut through a captain's C"   

Loose/ wide vertical piping that didn't cut through any logos but did break into the the striping to complete the upside-down U shape:

And color blobs instead of stripes:

Image result for ottawa senators uniforms

would you be able to confirm that these HORRENDOUS uniform elements are now, officially, a thing of the past? Thank you !!!

Archived