NHL 2017-18

Bmac

6 minutes ago, hendocfc said:

I meant the piping.lol.  Oh and let me correct myself; it does have the front numeral.

Why, Sabres, why?  Take that :censored: off.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh... there's no piping in any of the sweaters (THANK YOU),but Ottawa's seems to be the same and I don't know if Calgary have fixed the issue you've mentioned - I can't really see that properly,but it looks like they have - .

4 minutes ago, NYYNYR said:

Good call. I see that as well. 

I'm just wondering how the contrast between a dark teal/grey main sweater color and a darker grey yoke will look?

I feel like it's all the same color and the effects on the teasers is just messing with people. 

1 minute ago, hendocfc said:

Oh... there's no piping in any of the sweaters (THANK YOU),but Ottawa's seems to be the same and I don't know if Calgary have fixed the issue you've mentioned - I can't really see that properly,but it looks like they have - .

Well, that's very encouraging to hear. Thanks, man! 

Crazy that Ottawa has kept their crummy design, but this is what I meant earlier (if you go back dozens of pages) about teams making minimal changes because they're going to elevate an alternate sweater in 2018-19 (Ottawa/Anaheim). I thought Colorado might be in that pile, too, so I'm pleasantly surprised !!! You gotta think they don't make a major change like this only to switch to the "C" next year....right? Bueller?

2 minutes ago, B-mer said:

I feel like it's all the same color and the effects on the teasers is just messing with people. 

Interesting. So maybe the poster who said it was grey scaled was right...and i was right when i said the key was Vegas writing that 

"THIS" will be our jersey...meaning, it was a fake. 

I'm a big fan of the color, and I think (maybe i'm in the minority) Vegas could look really sharp !!!

Archived