Bmac

NHL 2017-18

Just now, insert name said:

So are we calling these the ADIZERO?

Adizero isn't a terrible name, but it isn't a great one either.

I guess so.

So far so good. Sharks and Wild shoulder patches look good. Wish Calgary used their 3rd jersey shoulder patch instead of Alberta flag

just saw the Colorado teaser with the C patch, and it looked like the center was Black instead of navy blue.  hard to tell though.

5 minutes ago, B-mer said:

just saw the Colorado teaser with the C patch, and it looked like the center was Black instead of navy blue.  hard to tell though.

Better? If the jersey has no navy, it's better to have the C be black.

18 minutes ago, insert name said:

Calgary's keeping the flags.

I shouldn't be, but I am shocked by this level of tonedeafness. Read the replies to the tweet. Every single person hates the flags. 

1 minute ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

I shouldn't be, but I am shocked by this level of tonedeafness. Read the replies to the tweet. Every single person hates the flags. 

Just adds more fuel to the fire to the argument that while we've made Reebok out to be these evildoers, the teams were/are complicit in their jersey travesties.

As example, you mean to tell me that RBK not only told the Avs they couldn't do the mountain range, but they also couldn't layer the colors so the light blue and burgundy don't touch? It took 10 years and a change in uniform supplier to correct that?

Some teams just don't / won't learn. 

6 minutes ago, Zeus89725 said:

Better? If the jersey has no navy, it's better to have the C be black.

I think it's black.

It's supposed to be a puck, right?

Avs.png

18 minutes ago, insert name said:

So are we calling these the ADIZERO?

Adizero is only a name for a technology. Soccer jerseys uses adizero since WC 2014.

13 minutes ago, B-mer said:

The Stadium Series logo had a black center...I'm guessing to make it look more puckish.

1 hour ago, hendocfc said:

Hmmm... not exactly for NJ,but this isn't far off. Sleeve striping is different and there's no black on the top of the sleeves,from what I can see.

"Big" changes I'd say Minnesota,Nashville,Colorado,New Jersey,Edmonton,Calgary and Buffalo . Others seem to be minimal,mostly new collars.

Thanks for the info. Are you sure there is no black shoulders for the Devils? Because the teaser seemed to show that the black shoulders were still there. And how would you describe the new striping?

1 minute ago, njdevs7 said:

Thanks for the info. Are you sure there is no black shoulders for the Devils? Because the teaser seemed to show that the black shoulders were still there. And how would you describe the new striping?

I believe he means the black yoke won't be extending onto the tops of the sleeves. I'm guessing it will be similar to last years team USA's yoke.

hwl.jpg

Can you confirm for us that the Oilers jersey posted a few days ago is fake or a prototype and not the final product? 

I bet it's been posted before, but it seems like Reebok was gearing up for the new Adidas designs to ease the transition. Particularly the collar. Look at the Isles alternate.

productImages%2F_2223000%2Fff_2223975_xl.jpg&w=400

Basically the Adidas collar, right?