NHL 2017-18

Bmac

I will say though, Vegas's logos look fantastic embroidered.  I have a feeling it will look great, even if it's very close to what Arizona has.  Not like it hasn't been done before (Pittsburgh/Florida in the 90s, Pittsburgh/Ottawa edge)

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Chico said:

Where the sleeve stripes similar to their old home jersey like this? And did they have any shoulder logos?

from the teasers today it looks like any team that has a shoulder logo it was glimpsed.  Teams that do not just show two angles of the main logo.  New Jersey did the second one so guessing they still do not have shoulder logos.

Just now, Zeus89725 said:

Would've been shown in the teaser videos released today. From the looks of it, no.

What the hell would they put on the shoulders anyway? They've only got the one logo.

I heard a rumor a while back that they had a new logo designed for a shoulder patch. 

IMG_0005.jpg.3ad6b608a1b222bebe66f6457a16c9bc.jpg

Do the Panthers still have their sleeve patch and number on the shoulder?  The tease today was only a double-front crest shot.  Mothership listed Florida as a team that was making changes...

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived