NHL 2017-18

Bmac

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great. The Predators will be wearing a jersey that looks like it came from the clearance rack at a Target in Brentwood.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

First leak - swing and a miss. Think the concept / prediction above was better - cleans up some of the Reebok mess, but at least makes it interesting.

This Nashville leak and the rumors surrounding the Devils really remind me of this Edge style:

2007-08_RBK_Away_Jersey.gif

Looks like some of these curved reebok sleeve elements could now just be straight lines?

I wonder how they are going to handle teams that heavily rely on curved striping like the Ducks for example.

Shouldn't really surprise anyone. The World Cup uniforms were so simple. I don't mind the Preds. They seem to be going for more of an iconic look rather than the overdesigned piping mess. Which everyone complains about, and now they simplify it, and it's bad haha? damned if they do, damned if they don't

2 minutes ago, bowld said:

DCySmeQUQAAHfPO.jpg:large\

Adidas is 0-1 so far

Well, that picture settles it, I hate both.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

1 minute ago, elliott said:

I don't mind the Preds. They seem to be going for more of an iconic look rather than the overdesigned piping mess. Which everyone complains about, and now they simplify it, and it's bad haha? damned if they do, damned if they don't

I agree for the most part. I don't know if this look is iconic but you are right, this is a simplified jersey and i'd rather than the piping all over the place. 

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Just now, Pizzaman7294 said:

Disagree. Cleaned up the Reebok mess. 

People complain when there's too much piping. People complain when there's not enough (apparently now).

Jumped to top ten in my book.

The piping isn't a issue at all. It's the striping. It's too bland. 

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

Just now, Pizzaman7294 said:

Disagree. Cleaned up the Reebok mess. 

People complain when there's too much piping. People complain when there's not enough (apparently now).

Jumped to top ten in my book.

If this is top 10 in your book, I don't wanna see your book

15 hours ago, Flames1fan said:

When I look at a Calgary fames jersey I can say it's proud be from Canada and Alberta. They take pride in where they come from like no other team does. They are  thinking out side box when they made that idea. So what if people who don't like the flag idea. It's was made for the fan of the c of red. To show them they are Alberta strong with what their team name means to the provinces. Its show your true colours for team like the flames. Alberta strong with the Calgary Flames. 

I know New Orleans is the french state but

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived