NHL 2017-18

Bmac

8 minutes ago, Chazberg said:

Switching the numbers from gold to white is a very significant change to me, considering the team has had gold numbers on their regular blue jerseys since their inception. This is the epitome of change for change's sake to me, and it really makes them not look like the Blues anymore. The jersey also loses a lot of warmth.

I agree. They adaped the same jersey to the new cut, but threw tradition away for change for the sake of change. As far as tradition goes, I fear that none of the upcoming new jerseys will have any laces.

7 minutes ago, insert name said:

Yeah, the Blues uniforms, despite the minimal change, is still a downgrade. 

They're 0/2 so far...

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jack Holmes said:

The greatest thing about a day like today is that Detroit and Chicago can unveil the exact same sweaters they've been wearing for 50 years and people will still be like, "yeah, it's okay I guess but look at that collar and does that sleeve stripe look an inch higher to anyone. Huge downgrade."

As a die-hard Red Wings, fan, I can only nod my head in agreement.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Jack Holmes said:

The greatest thing about a day like today is that Detroit and Chicago can unveil the exact same sweaters they've been wearing for 50 years and people will still be like, "yeah, it's okay I guess but look at that collar and does that sleeve stripe look an inch higher to anyone. Huge downgrade."

Haha. As a Hawks fan I've never been a fan of the 1997 Broncos-ripoff collar Reebok was using as their default. I don't mind the new one so much, as long as they don't do the white-in-front-black-in-back thing

4 minutes ago, Jack Holmes said:

All I want are the Rangers to keep the tie-down collars! 

XM4KeeA.png

Just now, Chazberg said:

I'd like to see the RANGERS script properly spaced again, after Reebok had to squish it in because they couldn't figure out how to make a jersey without a seam in the way.

Judging from the teaser it still looks squashed together. Yeah, that also annoyed me.

XM4KeeA.png

Archived