Bmac

NHL 2017-18

Recommended Posts

OMG THIS IS THE WORSE THING I HAVE EVER SEEN MY EYES ARE BLEEDING EPIC FAIL ADIDAS

 

 

IMG_2282.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With Nashville's new jersey, I love that the piping is gone but I think they simplified it a little too much. As for the Blues, the white numbers just do not look as good as the gold ones did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fresno St. Alum said:

no it was next on the topic list after where will Boyle go. they already finished the boyle thing

nah, they're just talking about past sweaters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chewbacca said:

With Nashville's new jersey, I love that the piping is gone but I think they simplified it a little too much. As for the Blues, the white numbers just do not look as good as the gold ones did.

 

They should have kept the navy shoulder stripes in some form and maybe add an extra navy outline on the sleeves and waist. The removal of the cross-piping is an upgrade. They could have tweaked up the dimensions of each element to fit the new template. But instead they removed it all and called it a day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, habsfan1 said:

 

They should have kept the navy shoulder stripes in some form and maybe add an extra navy outline on the sleeves and waist. The removal of the cross-piping is an upgrade. They could have tweaked up the dimensions of each element to fit the new template. But instead they removed it all and called it a day.

A navy shoulder yoke might not have looked too bad. They should have at least kept the navy stripes above the white striping. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, bowld said:

Need.More.Leaks.

 

1484539427517.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think the Nashville jerseys are a complete failure - but I do think they simplified the stripes a little too much. However, any time one of the heavy Edge teams goes to something more simple it is always a shock. Hurricanes re-design was another one that took a long time to get used to (though the storm flags did pre-date Edge) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With Adidas unveiling the new jerseys today, the one change I am looking forward to seeing the most is the Colorado Avalanche. I was excited about Calgary's uniforms too until I saw that god damned Alberta patch!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mmajeski06 said:

I don't think the Nashville jerseys are a complete failure - but I do think they simplified the stripes a little too much. However, any time one of the heavy Edge teams goes to something more simple it is always a shock. Hurricanes re-design was another one that took a long time to get used to (though the storm flags did pre-date Edge) 

 

Given the piping everywhere on the now-"old" jerseys, I'll take this simplified look any day of the week!  I give it two enthusiastic thumbs up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Nashville looks good. They just need the extra thin blue stripe to separate the white and yellow. And I wish they'd even out the shoulder patches, but they got rid of all of the tacky lines/piping from the last jersey that bothered me. 

 

St. Louis is fine. The white numbers still look good for balance, but it is a little weird without yellow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ever have that feeling of impatience? That's me right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like both leaks so far. The Blues looks very clean. The Predators already have exciting colors, an exciting name, and an exciting logo. Their uniform striping/piping can be simple/good and the team can feel exciting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KittSmith_95 said:

Ever have that feeling of impatience? That's me right now. 

And that is my dad on a good day. XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could really see Calgary being like the preds as a red jersey, black hem and cuffs, small yellow line

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two leaks and people are falling into two camps. One camp thinks these uniforms are an improvement. The other thinks the apocalypse is upon us. We need a middle ground here people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my wisdom teeth out yesterday, so I've got nothing to do but watch this awful show just for the uniforms

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess I'm middle ground. I'm not a fan of Nashville but I find the Blues as an improvement (and I love the inside of the collars). We need to see more uniforms though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.