NHL 2017-18

Bmac

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, flyersfan said:

Got my wisdom teeth out yesterday, so I've got nothing to do but watch this awful show just for the uniforms

Do like I did when I had my tonsils out, and watch the Showtime Rotisserie Oven infomercial while your pain meds are on full blast.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

2 minutes ago, insert name said:

10pm EST? I thought it was 8pm?

I thought it was 8pm as well.  10pm is stupid late, even for east coast  

The guy running the Hurricanes' Twitter is really dumb.  EST does not apply during the summer.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

3 minutes ago, insert name said:

10pm EST? I thought it was 8pm?

Ughhhhh, this is gonna be some of that slow burn crap. Best case, Carolina's twitter is just wrong. Middle case, they release one by one throughout the show. Worst and most likely case, we get 2 hours of them talking about how great the uniforms are, but we just have to wait.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

You guys realize the high in Las Vegas will be 117 degrees today. I have to assume the uniforms are being unveiled outside.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

6 minutes ago, Danny said:

Apparently the NHL didn't originally tell the media when the reveal was going to be, just that the event is three hours long from 5-8pm PT. I've seen a few media members now say the jerseys will be shown at 7pm PT.

OITGDNHL.

Seems like there may be confusion...I have no idea how an event like this would take three hours; 5pm-8pm is also a start time (5pm PT, 8pm ET) so maybe there is some confusion.  Hockey media types aren't the smartest blokes.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Just now, BigPhil39 said:

Don't forget Nashville wears navy breezers. That alone will help break-up the perceived blandness of the new jersey.

Tough to judge a uniform based on a jersey alone

Navy pants that will blend with the navy tail on the jersey. Plus, this jersey with the gold helmet and navy pants will make it all look even more bottom heavy.

Archived