NHL 2017-18

Bmac

Anyone else notice that the yoke on the Vegas jersey has an interesting knit pattern? I'd almost describe it as a waffle weave...although I'm guessing they were going more for chain mail. 

Between that and the embroidery on the helmet logo I feel like Vegas is making some interesting moves (at least with their jerseys).

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMG_8275.JPG

IMG_8276.JPG

From left to right:

Chicago, NA, Dallas, NA (St. Louis maybe? Navy sleeve, or perhaps Winnipeg), Nashville?, NA, NA, Vegas, Anaheim, Arizona, Calgary's sleeve, Edmonton, San Jose, LA, Vancouver

Can't see: Colorado, Minnesota, St. Louis, Winnipeg (although the navy sleeve is either St. Louis or Winnipeg)

5 minutes ago, Thaumatrope said:

Anyone else notice that the yoke on the Vegas jersey has an interesting knit pattern? I'd almost describe it as a waffle weave...although I'm guessing they were going more for chain mail. 

Between that and the embroidery on the helmet logo I feel like Vegas is making some interesting moves (at least with their jerseys).

wait, vegas has embroidery on its helmet logo?

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

1 minute ago, Thaumatrope said:

I think that's just the new material we'll be seeing on all the jerseys except Philly.

Looks like still a blue shoulder yoke for the Oilers - you can barely see it through the "locker"

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

1 minute ago, RichardWitham said:

wait, vegas has embroidery on its helmet logo?

Nothing official that I'm aware of...but somewhere (dozens of pages back now) there was a photo posted of the helmet logo with some subtle ornamental patterns embroidered into the black portion of the logo.

...anybody have that pic?

Archived