NHL 2017-18

Bmac

Lightning added some more details on their site:

The Lightning's home jersey remains relatively unchanged, with the lone exception being the removal of the laces from the neckline. The team has chosen to stick with the same lettering and numbers, opting against the perforated look some teams have adopted.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, JWhiz96 said:

I guess in the fold of all the new toys the Ducks decided to stay pat. What a shame, they could seriously use an overhaul.

Already announced they're getting an overhaul next season.... orange home uniforms

While I would have preferred that the Flames get rid of the Edge jerseys, going to the retro would have been a step in the wrong direction. The pre-Edge jerseys were the best look the Flames have ever had. Just get rid of the flaming snot shoulder stripe and they'd be perfect.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

17 minutes ago, bowld said:

Wtf did they do? Can't wait for marketing speak to tell us they added silver to represent the cup 

The grey represents concrete, buildings, and pigeons. NEW YAWK, BABY

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Just now, CRichardson said:

While I would have preferred that the Flames get rid of the Edge jerseys, going to the retro would have been a step in the wrong direction. The pre-Edge jerseys were the best look the Flames have ever had. Just get rid of the flaming snot shoulder stripe and they'd be perfect.

most flames fans at the games where retro

hvmY186.png

Archived