NHL 2017-18

Bmac

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

didn't realize how screwd up the Flyers collar looks, especially on the dark jersey.  It'll probably look fine on the ice, but it looks strange when static.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 minute ago, BringBackTheVet said:

didn't realize how screwd up the Flyers collar looks, especially on the dark jersey.  It'll probably look fine on the ice, but it looks strange when static.

It looks bad on the ice too, especially faceoffs

16 minutes ago, dont care said:

It looks bad on the ice too, especially faceoffs

Have they worn it on ice yet?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

10 hours ago, dont care said:

They had a on ice photoshoot I'll try to find the pictures

But I think he means in game action. It may become less noticeable when the guys are skating around. 

11 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

The collar needs at least a strip of black. That's the way that sweater has looked even back to the Bullies days 

11 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Nope, it'll look bad on the ice too.  Look at Chicago's photo-shoot and you'll see why.

The only teams who did the only thing you can do with the new adidas collar without making it look like trash were Boston, Edmonton, Columbus and New Jersey.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

All of the white non-yolk jerseys (Isles, Sharks, etc.) with the colored collars suck. All of the white jerseys with a yolk and white collars (Stars, Habs) are somehow even worse.  Was it that hard to keep the collar the same color as the material next to it so it doesnt stick out? 

Let's hope these go the way of the NFL toilet seat collars, sooner rather than later. 

13 hours ago, Magic Dynasty said:

It escapes me why THREE teams kept their Edge looks. This was their golden opportunity to change, and only the Avs made use of it. Terrible.

Caps don't bother me. But Calgary and Ottawa make no sense. 

Even just removing the Flame's weird side stripes would have been a huge improvement.

15 hours ago, Magic Dynasty said:

It escapes me why THREE teams kept their Edge looks. This was their golden opportunity to change, and only the Avs made use of it. Terrible.

15 hours ago, dont care said:

Who are the 3, flames, Ottawa, and what's the 3rd

15 hours ago, insert name said:

Capitals

2 hours ago, VDizzle12 said:

Caps don't bother me. But Calgary and Ottawa make no sense. 

Even just removing the Flame's weird side stripes would have been a huge improvement.

THIS was the PERFECT time for the Capitals to go back to the retro look.  Far more fans in attendance wear that look over what they have now.  

I keep hearing rumours of the Weagle being the main focal point of the jersey once the thirds come back in 2018-19.  To be honest, the Weagle has long since worn out the welcome.  It's literally on EVERYTHING the Capitals have for merchandise.  

Plus who knows what will happen if the NHL and adidas do decide to do throwbacks/fauxbacks/futuristic crap for the Winter Classic/NHL100 Classic/Stadium Series games.  If anything, I say the blue eagle comes back for a one-off in the Stadium Series game

Archived