NHL 2017-18

Bmac

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tyler Crowder said:

The only ones that do are Winnipeg and Toronto. Everyone else's is straight.

Well you were replying to a post about Toronto so it only makes sense that you were talking about them. Also the rest do follow the hem just not as drastic because they are higher

10 hours ago, elliott said:

The image on the mothership seems to include a slightly different collar for the Coyotes?

7945_arizona_coyotes-light-2018.png

1 hour ago, ldconcepts said:

I'm pretty sure Andrew and Avi just guessed the collar treatment (and in some cases the designs) from the home jerseys already shown, and will make adjustments once the aways are unveiled.

Guess I'll have to go back and make some small changes to the collar :P

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

26 minutes ago, Point1 said:

Why are so many of these showing curvy hem stripes? It really doesn't seem to be the case:

penguins-1498051641-5389.jpg

Penguins40.png

It's more evident on the back but they do follow the hem line. Also on this application the round torso and arms hides a lot of the curve, compared to the flare template that shows it more. 

34 minutes ago, Point1 said:

Why are so many of these showing curvy hem stripes? It really doesn't seem to be the case:

Penguins40.png

The curved hemline still exists, it's just a little less pronounced on the front of the jerseys. 

I believe that what I am using for the motherboard is the most accurate template out there. 

(Sorry I don't have any of these files saved on my phone, but here's what it looks like compared to NHLUniforms.com)

IMG_6782.PNG.633860f34ac2fd707975dbb104b1d351.PNG

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

57 minutes ago, Surf said:

Is following the hemline really a good thing?

Reminds me of the Islanders jersey

zehrb.jpg

It looks a lot better on real sweaters because it following the hem line makes the scalloped hem much less apparent than the reebok jerseys. On a straight hem (with numbers that also follow the curve) it's much more apparent.

Looking ahead to 2018-19 already, the Lightning are sending an email survey out today for fans' input on a new third jersey. Questions are going to include color preference, to 'bolts' or not to 'bolts', style preference (traditional, modern, 'one off'), and the like. 

19 minutes ago, twi said:

Looking ahead to 2018-19 already, the Lightning are sending an email survey out today for fans' input on a new third jersey. Questions are going to include color preference, to 'bolts' or not to 'bolts', style preference (traditional, modern, 'one off'), and the like. 

That's gonna be a disaster.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

26 minutes ago, twi said:

38772050cfb79ae74887beaada18d293.jpg

XM4KeeA.png

2 hours ago, dont care said:

It looks a lot better on real sweaters because it following the hem line makes the scalloped hem much less apparent than the reebok jerseys. On a straight hem (with numbers that also follow the curve) it's much more apparent.

Right, but since they switched to Adidas and a new style, i don´t understand why the hem just couldn't become straight again <_<

5 hours ago, Point1 said:

Penguins40.png

I noticed that with the Rangers too. Didn't the Rangers requested Reebok to have the tail stripe look straight? Why would they allow it to be curved?

XM4KeeA.png

Archived