NHL 2017-18

Bmac

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although the Sens "new" home jersey is a slight improvement over what they wore last year, the road jersey somehow manages to look even worse than it did before.

I mean... yeesh, they took a dismal jersey and managed to turn into one of the worst things I've ever seen. That collar is laughable.

DFrhKjHWsAAy1ZP.jpg

DFrhXMpWAAw-SDI.jpg

thecatch.jpg

47 minutes ago, SenatorJake said:

Although the Sens "new" home jersey is a slight improvement over what they wore last year, the road jersey somehow manages to look even worse than it did before.

I mean... yeesh, they took a dismal jersey and managed to turn into one of the worst things I've ever seen. That collar is laughable.

DFrhKjHWsAAy1ZP.jpg

DFrhXMpWAAw-SDI.jpg

Dude is actually wearing a red polo under the jersey, but you can't tell thanks to that ridiculous collar. Just incredible.

1 minute ago, KittSmith_95 said:

So when are the Perds dropping that away jersey? Anyone? 

Someone said earlier they were waiting for to reveal the white sweater at some major announcement. Considering the only two players from last season they haven't re-signed yet are Johansen and Fisher, they be waiting for one/both to be finalized. Especially if Fisher retires, as they would need to name a new captain.

They also normally do this sort of thing at their annual "Skate of the Union" event, held usually mid-to-late July. That event was either pushed later or canceled thanks to their longest season ever.

9 minutes ago, njdevs7 said:

Maybe they are trying to mimic the shirt that the Senator in the logo is wearing??? No idea.. reminds me of the terrible NFL fly wire collars.

Bring on the gold-plated helmets, home and road! (...and part of me is saying "that might be kinda cool...)

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

How hard would it have been to colour the top part of the collar black like in this image.  Or add white to the home collar for that matter.  Unfortunate because they improved Reebok's template and ditched the horrible number font.  The backs of these uniforms look worlds better than they used to.

252UX2v.png

0rXKG2A.png

1 hour ago, BrianLion said:

these look good but they just need to do something to the logo to give it some depth, like an outline or something 

I'm fine with a black or charcoal Lightning alternate.  I just didn't like the most recent alt because it didn't have contrast.  Too much black and white, not enough blue.

22 hours ago, daniel75 said:

These look great imo. Only I would lighten up the blue a bit.

That exact same template but without the yoke would work just fine for Ottawa too (obviously switching out blue for red).

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived