NHL 2017-18

Bmac

7 hours ago, McCarthy said:

Per Paul Lukas some of the Preds wore factory errors in their last game

Should be available at TJ Maxx if your credit card is associated with the right ZIP code.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The helmets should be black, but aside from that, it's perfect. Glad to see the dark gloves.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

On 8/27/2017 at 9:17 AM, mattr1198 said:

For 2017, as some may know, the home of the St Louis Blues, formerly Scottrade Center, has been renamed to the TD Ameritrade Center after the latter company purchased the former. The logos have officially been unveiled for the new arena:

Td-ameritrade-center-logo.gif

UPDATE: Looks like TD Ameritrade will not be taking on the naming rights for Scottrade Center anymore after the latter company was purchased by the former, so these logos can be added to the unused part of this site. Instead they plan on selling the naming rights after this season. For now, the Scottrade Center will remain the Scottrade Center, but come next year, that will change.

Source: http://www.stltoday.com/business/local/td-ameritrade-closes-on-purchase-of-scottrade-up-to-job/article_55f8686d-d4c6-51cf-835b-43e080286eb4.html

59d079d580ab2_SL.netbannercopy.gif.b34a0491e0c5e4344fa6fc764ec2043e.gif

NYC x STL

I still wish they were called the Las Vegas Knights. That's the only negative I can find about their identity. I wasn't very impressed with the logo at first, but it looks awesome on the uniforms.

Hopefully the community supports them, especially after the Raiders come to town. It's an awesome city and will definitely draw a good amount of visiting fans.

4 hours ago, mattr1198 said:

UPDATE: Looks like TD Ameritrade will not be taking on the naming rights for Scottrade Center anymore after the latter company was purchased by the former, so these logos can be added to the unused part of this site. Instead they plan on selling the naming rights after this season.

Hmm. How much cash does Black Lives Matter have on hand?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

4 hours ago, henburg said:

What exactly is so wrong with it? If the city supports the team why would it bother you so much? 

It bothers me because Las Vegas should not have been awarded an expansion team. Maybe I'll be wrong but it seems as though it will be somewhat like the Coyotes or Hurricanes situations.

Archived