NHL 2017-18

Bmac

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, charger77 said:

After living in the metro-detroit area my entire life this thread is the first time I’ve ever heard of the concept of Detroit style pizza.

You’ve never had Jet’s pizza? Not even once!? I find that hard to believe.

HOW FREAKING HARD IS IT TOO MAKE THE STRIPES WRAP ALL THE WAY AROUND?!?!?!?!? I mean seriously, these jerseys would look 100 times better if they had full colored upper sleeve stripes. They probably would look similar to the Coyotes look, which is one of my favorite looks today. I can handle Adidas stripes for an event like this, once a year. Let them get off when they can. 

Also, pineapple on a pizza is delicious! Of course, you need to have good pizza, and fresh pineapple or it doesn't work. My family's favorite thing is to order pizza with pineapple and pepperoni instead of Canadian bacon. The pineapple is a good contrast to it. Ya know a fresh citrusy taste compared to the slightly spicy pepperoni. (I'm no food connoisseur though lol). 

I also don't want to be that guy, but I'd be willing to bet that most people who say pineapple on pizza is gross, have never had it. (Most people)

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

4 minutes ago, Ark said:

I don't know if you are including these, but a few great jerseys have stripes that don't wrap all the way around the arms

john+leclair2.jpg

46ab4b9c07ec1c6a5354fd4db1ebc80d--kings-

1d49dc5faf9a012f99358d8c6d7b3e6f--peter-

Well a sleeve length yoke is a little different than a colored upper sleeve... Adidas almost seems to be doing both. And it looks like hot garbage...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

i wish i had a regional pizza style.

best thing dallas has is a chain from mexico called Pizza Patron, that has a lot of angry anti-trump advertising, and pizzas with chorizo and black beans and stuff on them. for dirrrrrrt cheap.

i love that place, but i gotta drive too far to pick it up, and the closest location is in a bad neighborhood, so i hardly ever get it.

Back on topic, I’m surprised at all the Winter Classic stuff I see around New York.  Other people seem to like that Rangers design.  

And I saw a kid wearing one of the white Sabres jerseys while skating at an ice rink in Brooklyn yesterday.  Looked pretty good on him. ;)

28 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

Back on topic, I’m surprised at all the Winter Classic stuff I see around New York.  Other people seem to like that Rangers design.  

And I saw a kid wearing one of the white Sabres jerseys while skating at an ice rink in Brooklyn yesterday.  Looked pretty good on him. ;)

Can he play defense?

On 1/6/2018 at 12:37 PM, CreamSoda said:

Pineapple.  Pepperoni.   Red onions. 

You all are welcome. 

I want to tell you how wrong you are but...

erwA1.gif

oh :censored: this is the hockey thread act like you belong here Soooooooooo... are people still mad about the overuse of neck laces?

Archived