NHL 2017-18

Bmac

4 hours ago, Toronto206 said:

IMG_2520.thumb.PNG.b7f3990c3bb1dcdde514baa153ffcc28.PNG

I could see the hats mirroring a jersey with black upper arms...like the Coyotes. It's a hot design trend right now. Vegas, of all teams, would jump all over that.

Other possibility is that the upper arms are grey on both jerseys so this pattern would be near the elbow instead.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, demondg1 said:

My first thought... That's the striping on their socks.

Which is likely to be the same if not similar to their jersey striping.

This is really looking 2006 Anaheim Ducks-ish, which isn't surprising since they both aped on West Point. Are we sure Burke's not involved?

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

10 hours ago, bowld said:

Dark grey Jersey. Thick black stripe followed by smaller gold stripe and then even smaller red stripe. should look pretty good 

I can confirm that the home jersey is indeed dark grey. I've got no info on the striping pattern, but that hat design seems likely.

1 minute ago, bowld said:

Quick and dirty mockup of what I believe we may end up getting-

vgs.png

My guess is no hem stripes but I think that is basically what it will look like. Also, I can't stand that shoulder patch logo.

What if instead of a black stripe the top portion of the sleeve is black like Arizona's jerseys?  Black upper sleeve, gold on top of red stripes around elbow area, gray lower sleeve.

Or what if the pattern is upside-down, so gray upper sleeve, red on top of gold stripes around the elbow area, black lower sleeve.  Like Anaheim's 3rd jersey.  Less likely, but I'm spitballing here.

It's going to bug me so much that red will be a part of the Knights' uniforms but not their primary logo.

I feel like their identity will be so frustrating to so many people. Tantalizing signs of potential but instead of greatness or at least a higher-echelon set, too many messy flubs will make it just disappointingly average.

1 hour ago, BJ Sands said:

It's going to bug me so much that red will be a part of the Knights' uniforms but not their primary logo.

I feel like their identity will be so frustrating to so many people. Tantalizing signs of potential but instead of greatness or at least a higher-echelon set, too many messy flubs will make it just disappointingly average.

Just that? How about that the golden knights will be grey? How about that they are Vegas and not Las Vegas.

1 hour ago, Fresno St. Alum said:

Just that? How about that the golden knights will be grey? How about that they are Vegas and not Las Vegas.

Those too. The primary logo is really strong and the color palette looks vibrant. Great material to work with. Alas...

13 minutes ago, wildwing64 said:

Must admit, I really like that on a burgundy background.

I'm torn on the logo.  I really like that it's much simpler than the current "A," but I hate that its a rip off of an associated team.  The current logo is way too busy but just not sure this is the best next step for the Avs.

5 hours ago, McCarthy said:

It could be something like this

vgk-home.thumb.png.5aa7c0ddc72d2cb68b39c58412677015.png

I know concepts are frowned upon in threads like this, but trying to make a guess based on what the hat shows. 

For all their faults in establishing their branding (Las Vegas Golden Knights and an underwhelming logo set), I really like the idea of a primarily slate gray uniform with heavy doses of gold. It could set them apart depending on how they utilize their colors.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

Archived