NHL 2017-18

Bmac

It's probably safe to say that we'll be getting military-themed uniforms for the Stadium Series game.

As for the Finals uniforms, I was hoping to see the Preds put the Stanley Cup patch on the shoulder. I would finally even out their shoulder patches.

On that thought, the Penguins could have put in on the shoulder too.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/26/2017 at 10:55 AM, McCarthy said:

What was going on with these? Was their any meaning behind the spikes shooting in the general area of the player's crotch?

Those sweaters were from after the NHL went buck wild on thirds, but before designers starting writing elaborate narratives to explain that the stripes represent the city's historic masking tape industry or whatever. Same with the Rangers and "well, there's a Statue of Liberty head which is new and clever but still classic clunky drop-shadowed numbers and also some navy blue and silver angled stripes because uh I unno." You could barf any old idea out of your head and take it to market. 

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

11 hours ago, twi said:

So here's a classic NHL head shaker...the orders for 2018 Winter Classic apparel was due last week for retailers , yet not a single picture existed in the virtual catalog of the items. You're literally ordering blind, just a vague description of the primary color of each item. Jerseys, tees, hats, everything. 

Also, no pictures or descriptions exist in our resources of the teams allegedly getting new jerseys. 

ok

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

It's time for the NHL to come up with a new design for the Stanley Cup patch since the the six stars were supposed to represent the six divisions.  The logo still works, but it's been around since 2009.

8 hours ago, M4One said:

It's time for the NHL to come up with a new design for the Stanley Cup patch since the the six stars were supposed to represent the six divisions.  The logo still works, but it's been around since 2009.

See, I have no problem with the current Stanley Cup logo. I really like the logo and I don't see them changing it. 

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

15 hours ago, spartacat_12 said:

It's probably safe to say that we'll be getting military-themed uniforms for the Stadium Series game.

As for the Finals uniforms, I was hoping to see the Preds put the Stanley Cup patch on the shoulder. I would finally even out their shoulder patches.

The the NHL 100 patch on the front where it belongs. 

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

17 hours ago, spartacat_12 said:

I'd want the 1997-1998 Capitals jersey (either the blue or white) as a nod to the 20th anniversary season of the Eastern Conference champions run. 

Toronto with the Toronto Arenas jersey.  We may not see any of that announced until August or September to be honest.

3 minutes ago, tohasbo said:

I'd want the 1997-1998 Capitals jersey (either the blue or white) as a nod to the 20th anniversary season of the Eastern Conference champions run. 

Toronto with the Toronto Arenas jersey.  We may not see any of that announced until August or September to be honest.

97-98 Caps vs. 91 Leafs.

6 hours ago, panthers_2012 said:

See, I have no problem with the current Stanley Cup logo. I really like the logo and I don't see them changing it. 

Nothing major, just change the stars and for the love of god, call it FINALS with the S!!! 

XM4KeeA.png

2 hours ago, insert name said:

Nothing major, just change the stars and for the love of god, call it FINALS with the S!!! 

It's only one final though, and not multiple... It's the Stanley Cup FINAL. That's it... Finals doesn't make much sense. That's technically the entire playoffs... 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

13 minutes ago, chcarlson23 said:

It's only one final though, and not multiple... It's the Stanley Cup FINAL. That's it... Finals doesn't make much sense. That's technically the entire playoffs... 

But there's multiple games to be played in the series. Look at the NBA. They call it "The Finals" not "Final". 

XM4KeeA.png

22 hours ago, spartacat_12 said:

what the Maple Leafs should wear (during the game or warm ups)

http://airforcemuseum.ca/en/special-exhibits/1948-rcaf-flyers

Image result for rcaf flyers

so long and thanks for all the fish.

28 minutes ago, TRoyConcepts said:

I'd think the Jets would have an issue with that

the place where the jersey is at is 2 hours from Toronto (CBF Trenton)

would just be for the warm up's. 

so long and thanks for all the fish.

Archived