NHL 2017-18

Bmac

Just now, McCarthy said:

dark grey confirmed for the Knights (I'm not calling them the Golden Knights). 

DCIeYunWsAIpllw.jpg

I like it!

Whats the deal with the pattern inside the black portion of the logo?? Was that ever shown before?

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bowld said:

Interesting that the red portion of the logo isnt twill like logos typically are

All portions of crests that are the same color as the base jersey will do this.  Based on what Adidas has done with NBA jerseys, I kind of expected this.  

Just imagine all the bull :censored: we'll be told about how much lighter the jerseys will be and how much faster two time Stanley Cup Champion Phil Kessel will skate.

4114313717_ee13929eec_o.png

2 minutes ago, demondg1 said:

That shade of grey does not work for me with that shade of gold.  It just looks green to me.  

yeah, i see it as the darkest you can possibly render teal before it becomes another shade or color entirely. 

Sign me up for dark teal, though. 

Is this sorta what the Cowboys do with their home unis? I believe the 'Boys actually wear a shade of green that televises as silver/grey. Wonder if they went down this road.

Question: Is anyone else finding it hard to believe that with a new supplier entering the fray and an opportunity for all 30 established teams (not Vegas) to come up with their best home and away unis, no one changed a primary logo? No one even "upgraded" an alternate logo to primary status? Like....how?

I guess what I'm asking is: Was this forbidden by Adidas? Were teams told you not only can't use your alternate sweaters, but you can't import a logo from an alt jersey to primary status? 

Just seems fishy/odd/lazy...But that's just my humble opinion. 

If I had to guess, we're going to see very few substantive changes (why?). Adidas will have probably 5-8 different templates, and teams were allowed to pick from one of the 8 (let's say) and allowed to restripe or re-color. Anyone else feeling this way?

2 minutes ago, NYYNYR said:

Question: Is anyone else finding it hard to believe that with a new supplier entering the fray and an opportunity for all 30 established teams (not Vegas) to come up with their best home and away unis, no one changed a primary logo? No one even "upgraded" an alternate logo to primary status? Like....how?

I guess what I'm asking is: Was this forbidden by Adidas? Were teams told you not only can't use your alternate sweaters, but you can't import a logo from an alt jersey to primary status? 

If I had to guess, we're going to see very few substantive changes (why?). Adidas will have probably 5-8 different templates, and teams were allowed to pick from one of the 8 (let's say) and allowed to restripe or re-color. Anyone else feeling this way?

Avalanche jersey has yet to be posted.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 minute ago, NYYNYR said:

I think it'll be like when Reebok took over. A year or two from now well see different templates and more creativity in the alternate jerseys 

Just now, NYYNYR said:

This is true, but I believe we were told that no team is changing its primary logo. Not one team.

There's a decent chance I missed that info.  Interesting.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived