NHL 2017-18

Bmac

3 hours ago, Chico said:

It looks like it may have been reshaped slightly as compared to this picture off of a authentic Reebok throwback.

DCIPJOWXoAE1V-3.jpg-large.jpg.dc8e5f5c9d365dddf53c71d4dfc407dd.jpg

Screenshot_20170613-115807.png

If they ditched the black, than it's a disaster.

If that's indeed the case, then it means that the designers don't care about hockey and only followed instructions to claim a paycheck.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

If they ditched the black, than it's a disaster.

If that's indeed the case, then it means that the designers don't care about hockey and only followed instructions to claim a paycheck.

I don't think you read what those two pictures were.  The picture with the green logo was a Reebok throwback. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

8 hours ago, Bayne said:

This is the problem with trying to please a fan base who is so stupidly intent on constantly screaming for what they want their identity to look like. You end up with crap like this, potentially. They'd be better off ignoring everyone, forever, and just sticking with the Orca. At least it's a competent logo.

Right everyone who doesn't like the Orca is a screaming idiot, and the Canucks should just stick with the Orca forever because coincidentally its the one you like.

On 2017-06-12 at 4:03 PM, DiePerske said:

The more I think on it, the more i hope the canucks never change.

I like them exactly the way they are, with the possible exception of taking off the vancouver script. Even that isnt as bad as it used to be

This.  The reason the Canucks have had such an identity crisis is because they've been unable to commit to a look.  The current configuration is actually the first time a jersey set of theirs will pass a ten year anniversary untouched.  The colours are great, the Orca is solid, the striping honors their history and the arched script has become their thing.

i hope the NHL doesn't do on December 19th 2017 some kind of turn ahead the clock type thing.  a throwback night for every team would be nice (or some kind of throwback looking jersey, like the Rays).  

so long and thanks for all the fish.

3 minutes ago, goalieboy82 said:

i hope the NHL doesn't do on December 19th 2017 some kind of turn ahead the clock type thing.  a throwback night for every team would be nice (or some kind of throwback looking jersey, like the Rays).  

I think it'd be cool if the O6 did a throwback...similar to 1991-92.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

3 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

I think it'd be cool if the O6 did a throwback...similar to 1991-92.

if that is the case:

Maple Leafs

MapleLeafs12.png

would go with the blue one with the red lettering.

Blackhawks

Blackhawks08.png

Bruins

Bruins06.png

Rangers

Rangers12.png

Red Wings

Cougars1.png

Canadiens

Canadiens02.png

so long and thanks for all the fish.

Archived