Bmac

NHL 2017-18

Just now, McCarthy said:

You don't have to read it. 

Congratulations on liking the Orca. I don't. I like the Blue Jackets flag logo while 80% of our fanbase seems to prefer the cannon logo. I don't get it, but that doesn't mean my opinion is more correct than theirs. 

I never once said that I had a problem with other people preferring an existing logo over another existing logo. I'm not criticising opinions, I'm just criticising opinions that include a delusional proposition. I'm tired of looking at utter rubbish and then seeing a bunch of uneducated people legitimise it by not identifying fundemantal flaws. It seems that its beyond most posters here.

Perhaps the real lesson here is that sometimes there are no good options. 

So, Sharks with lighter teal, maybe? Even if the template doesn't change, a lighter teal will definitely be welcome.

Maybe the team is slowly taking their brand in a renewed direction? I doubt it, but it's a good sign for the brand identity and the organizational culture.

26 minutes ago, Bayne said:

I'm tired of looking at utter rubbish and then seeing a bunch of uneducated people legitimise it by not identifying fundemantal flaws. It seems that its beyond most posters here.

You sound like a stuck up snob.

Just now, The Giant Pacific Octopus said:

You sound like a stuck up snob.

I suppose so.

31 minutes ago, Bayne said:

I never once said that I had a problem with other people preferring an existing logo over another existing logo. I'm not criticising opinions, I'm just criticising opinions that include a delusional proposition. I'm tired of looking at utter rubbish and then seeing a bunch of uneducated people legitimise it by not identifying fundemantal flaws. It seems that its beyond most posters here.

By all means, then, identify these fundamental flaws.

"utter rubbish" is subjective. 

1 hour ago, Bayne said:

Can you order us books so we can get on your education level?  

2 minutes ago, BJ Sands said:

Holy crap. This could be awesome.

---------

Is today Part 2 for all teams, revealing the upper neck?

4 minutes ago, McCarthy said:

Name font change?  Looks like it.

IMG_4129.thumb.PNG.ea7c0be6bfe16fdaa495f97ec550ea93.PNG

1 minute ago, WSU151 said:

Name font change?  Looks like it.

Here's what I'm seeing: that's the blue jersey, which usually has a red and white collar with red on top of white. So there's a new collar treatment. The name font is the same font from the ribbon on the alternate logo

8cee7dd6829fd0f9ec9b736945dc973c.jpg

I like that. The numbers in that font have the potential to look pretty good. 

1 minute ago, FGM13 said:

IMG_4129.thumb.PNG.ea7c0be6bfe16fdaa495f97ec550ea93.PNG

What the hell are the Oilers doing? That's definitely navy. 

They finally get their uniforms right again and then they go with orange for their playoff run and drop royal blue for navy like it's the mid 90's again. 

1 minute ago, WSU151 said:

DCXu96XU0AAOOk0.jpg

Goddamn phantom yoke...

so far so good for the Bruins.  Looking like a small update with the font colors.