NBA All-Star Game 2016

Lights Out

1) The fleur-de-lis pattern in the side panels is entirely too much; it makes me think of a carpet.  You're probably better off leaving those solid red and navy. 

2) Any reason you decided to put the NOB underneath the number?  It doesn't really have much precedence except for a few teams, New Orleans not among them. 

3) The "wrought iron" work you did around the side panels is gorgeous. 

The fleur-de-lis pattern is taken from the primary logo for the All-Star Game itself:

NBA-All-Star-2017-2.png

It does kind of look like a carpet now that you mentioned it, but it's still a nice pattern, IMO.

As for the NOB being underneath the number, that's been standard practice for All-Star jerseys for a while now.

slfdjth.jpg

FGbPjcU.jpg

DFj02iD.jpg

ZYvjxg4.jpg

It doesn't usually matter to me whether the NOB is above or below the numbers, but as I was going for realism, I put it below.

6 hours ago, Lights Out said:

The fleur-de-lis pattern is taken from the primary logo for the All-Star Game itself:

NBA-All-Star-2017-2.png

It does kind of look like a carpet now that you mentioned it, but it's still a nice pattern, IMO.

As for the NOB being underneath the number, that's been standard practice for All-Star jerseys for a while now.

slfdjth.jpg

FGbPjcU.jpg

DFj02iD.jpg

ZYvjxg4.jpg

It doesn't usually matter to me whether the NOB is above or below the numbers, but as I was going for realism, I put it below.

I really like the concept that you have created. I enjoy the pattern on the side and I agree with you, I don't care where the name is(especially for the All-Star Game).  I totally forgot about the year when it was "The East" and "The West". Didn't like those uniforms. 

Archived