Tennessee Titans Concept Emporium

fouhy12

16 minutes ago, DouglasQuaid said:

Im not very good at concepts but if the new uniform was anything like this Id be happyTitians concept.png

I like it a lot.  Only two changes to make in my mind. Incorporate that greco-roman pattern thing on the sleeves. Change the numerals to a different font. This is a nice start.

On 1/4/2017 at 0:01 PM, McCarthy said:

Here's what I'd love to see:

Helmets - Light blue helmets, no stripes, T sword logo on the sides, navy blue facemask. It'll be a quasi homage to the Oilers light blue helmets and it'll be a unique helmet color in the league and one less white helmet. Also, the helmet spikes should die a fiery death.

Uniforms - new font, light blue, no yokes, some stripes on the sleeves. 

pants - white pants at home, light blue on the road. Keep the stripes the same. I'd say don't mix and match them with the jerseys, but that ship has sailed in this league. 

socks - navy blue socks. 

I think this is a helmet that could last for a long time. 

titans helmet.png

PvO6ZWJ.png

On 1/5/2017 at 1:46 PM, DouglasQuaid said:

Im not very good at concepts but if the new uniform was anything like this Id be happyTitians concept.png

^^This is effing gorgeous. I'm hoping that's navy and not black. I think maybe it could use some minimal red. I do think, however, that the Titans should ditch the helmet stripes altogether. Especially with a look like this, they just aren't necessary.

On 1/4/2017 at 4:18 PM, WideRight said:

OK, since we are already posting concepts, here is one I did a while back.  Huge drop in the amount of red and beveled numbers.  I still like this look, though the flying thumbtack is still a bit of a problem. 

TitansHome_zpsdecb7fe1.png

TitansAway_zps0a4e30ed.png

I think this one has tons of promise, but I agree that those number outlines are too much. I think no outlines, like Texas A&M, is the way to go with beveled numbers.

TAMU_Recovery-650x342.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 1/4/2017 at 2:56 PM, DustDevil61 said:

More light blue, more red, new number font calling the 1960s Oilers to mind. In other words, look more like the Oilers. I prefer that they'd go back, but that's not happening. The next best thing is the Titans adopting a more Oilers-esque aesthetic.

As for the flaming thumbtack, I like it, though I think just using the shield in that logo would work with an Oilers homage look. Something along the lines of ColeJ's concept from a few years back works too (though it'd be wonderful if more red could be utilized):

PANEL_zpsf8b1d7be.png

That said, light blue helmets could bring a nice twist to the Titans' identity if done right. And, unpopular opionion, I like the shoulder yokes and wish they could better be implemented/streamlined (made thinner, more uniform).

EDIT: (I figured I'd shoot @ColeJ a mention as well)

That fixes the helmet problem for me. I don't like the shape of the T, but what I really don't like are the flames being so off center. Makes me look like my hat is off kilter, and we can't have that. Ha!

Archived