Unmotivated photoshoper

Tyler Crowder

I'm self taught in photoshop I've been going at it for two and a half years or so. I make posters for Leafs games and post them on my Facebook just as something to do for my friends and family to see. Over the last 3-4 days I've felt unmotivated. Ive started things and then delete them cause I couldn't make what saw in my head or I just didn't like what I made. I'm looking for some inspiration/help for what to do. I've done jersey concepts But I prefer doing stuff like these Leafs posters cause they have more texture and depth to them and a jersey concept. Any help, tips or inspiration would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks all!

@NJD 06JAN17.png

@WSH 03JAN17.png

Brown game day.png

Soshnikov game day.png

Basic piece of advice: If you're cutting someone out of picture to remove them from their background never cut with a feather of 0. When you use the lasso tool to separate the player from the background of a picture always use at least a feather of 1. That softens your edges so so you don't have such a hard line between the player and the new background. Also, I'd take a second pass at those guys and cut a little more off of each of them until you lose the white line around them. It doesn't hurt to take your lasso tool into the player a little bit. Nobody will notice if he's a fraction slimmer, but they will notice those choppy white outlines around the players. (example: the butt on #12)  

PvO6ZWJ.png

1 hour ago, McCarthy said:

Basic piece of advice: If you're cutting someone out of picture to remove them from their background never cut with a feather of 0. When you use the lasso tool to separate the player from the background of a picture always use at least a feather of 1. That softens your edges so so you don't have such a hard line between the player and the new background. Also, I'd take a second pass at those guys and cut a little more off of each of them until you lose the white line around them. It doesn't hurt to take your lasso tool into the player a little bit. Nobody will notice if he's a fraction slimmer, but they will notice those choppy white outlines around the players. (example: the butt on #12)  

WOW! I just tried that tip on a player and it looks so much better

I would spruce up the players as well, just some lighting/effects, nothing crazy, and definitely not one of those "one click and I'm done" filters like Topaz, etc. Something to make them stand out a little more. Just from my personal experince, if you do add any adjustments, I would do it before you cut him out, that way your cut isn't effected by anything after the fact.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Archived