NHL by Adidas - Predictions and Wish List (Final teams added! - MTL/BUF/VAN)

OhioSportsMan61

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

I can't say that I prefer this update to the set I already posted, but here are some changes made to Anaheim based off the C&C...

ANAF2_zps2niodao9.png

That looks much better. I'd love to see that next year (it's probably more likely too). 

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

The update to the Ducks is much better and maybe plausible, although as popular as that alt is I'm not sure if the Ducks would go back to the Mighty Duck fulltime. I'd still like to see it though. Double check the gold shade on the home sleeves though, it's a little bit darker than the rest.

17 hours ago, Point1 said:

The update to the Ducks is much better and maybe plausible, although as popular as that alt is I'm not sure if the Ducks would go back to the Mighty Duck fulltime. I'd still like to see it though. Double check the gold shade on the home sleeves though, it's a little bit darker than the rest.

Oh jeez I can't believe I missed that haha, the post is updated with that fix. Thanks for pointing it out!

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

Give me option B with the AZ shoulder patches, and the return of the moon on the pants and I would buy 8. 

Maybe have the helmet red too?  I'd have to see them side by side. This would be a great set for that 3D player model. 

I love option B, for the Coyotes. I know the Kachina isn't viewed fondly, buly many outside AZ, but the local fans seem to prefer it over the howling head.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

I know I'm pretty late getting to this but I love what you are doing with these. I like the Anaheim look but if they were to go that way, I could see them putting their current logo as a shoulder patch. In addition to this, would it be too much to ask for a tan yoke on the Minnesota home set like we see on the away set?

7 hours ago, ldconcepts said:

I swear you could make ANY design look beautiful on this template of yours. If Reebok presented anything like this to the Coyotes a couple years back, I could see why they went with this.

Thank you Lucas!

3 hours ago, CyGuy5 said:

I know I'm pretty late getting to this but I love what you are doing with these. I like the Anaheim look but if they were to go that way, I could see them putting their current logo as a shoulder patch. In addition to this, would it be too much to ask for a tan yoke on the Minnesota home set like we see on the away set?

Thanks! I'm not the biggest fan of the off-white/cream colored yokes that the Wild wore on their Stadium Series unis. That's why I eliminated the phantom-yoke on their green uni, too.

Stay tuned, Nashville and LA will be next

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

I have my doubts about whether the Ducks will actually do that, but I'm digging that set. If there's a matching white I think it's more likely to match your second version. Oh who am I kidding they're totally sticking with the jerseys they have now with the godawful side panels, fvck's sake

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Archived