NHL by Adidas - Predictions and Wish List (Final teams added! - MTL/BUF/VAN)

OhioSportsMan61

34 minutes ago, Tyler Crowder said:

I love your work it's amazing! I know there isn't a side view but if there was would the three stripes be there? I'm hoping they don't have them there like they did for the Word Cup. 

Thanks! And no, I don't think Adidas will put the three stripes on the sides, so that's why they're not in my concepts

32 minutes ago, ldconcepts said:

Both Nashville sets look great!

Thanks!

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

20) Nashville Predators

Prediction: Adidas gets rid of the horrrrrrible bettman-stripes once and for all (thank god)

NSHFULLx_zpsrpoxrbpj.png

Wish List: a little more of a classic look and toning down the navy a bit

NSHFULL_zpszpsihxli.png

C&C appreciated, LA will be next

The numbers on their current jerseys would go great with your wish list set.

Nice job on the Kings.  Maybe consider adding in some purple, maybe as a number outline?  Well done on pretty much all of these, btw.  Brilliant series.

spacer.png

Please no yellow helmet for Nashville, that trend NEEDS to die, otherwise it's great

As for LA, I'm not too keen on the crown you chose. It doesn't really fit the league as it is right now and looks distorted. 

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

21 hours ago, Crabcake47 said:

Nice job on the Kings.  Maybe consider adding in some purple, maybe as a number outline?  Well done on pretty much all of these, btw.  Brilliant series.

21 hours ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

Love the classic crown on the black/silver Kings!!!!

Thank you!

16 hours ago, TRoyConcepts said:

Please no yellow helmet for Nashville, that trend NEEDS to die, otherwise it's great

As for LA, I'm not too keen on the crown you chose. It doesn't really fit the league as it is right now and looks distorted. 

I actually kinda like Nashville's gold helmet, it sets them apart from the rest of the league. For the Kings, I'm not the biggest fan of their most recent crown logo. In my opinion, their throwback crown is a bit more regal

Stay tuned everyone, Detroit and the Islanders will be next

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

That's a nice, not over the top update for Detroit.  Not too shabby. One thing that throws off the looks of the whites though is the squared shoulder yoke.  Maybe it's just me but the curve made by the yoke in the red part of the arms is as much a part of the identity as having the arms red themselves. 

On 1/25/2017 at 0:04 PM, OhioSportsMan61 said:

20) Nashville Predators

Prediction: Adidas gets rid of the horrrrrrible bettman-stripes once and for all (thank god)

NSHFULLx_zpsrpoxrbpj.png

Wish List: a little more of a classic look and toning down the navy a bit

NSHFULL_zpszpsihxli.png

C&C appreciated, LA will be next

I actually prefer your wish list one. The away is perfect! My only suggestion would be to add navy cuffs and hem to the home, so that it matches the away, and darkens it a tad, to solidify the "home sweater" feel. Great stuff!

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Archived