NHL by Adidas - Predictions and Wish List (Final teams added! - MTL/BUF/VAN)

OhioSportsMan61

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Toronto206 said:

Hopefully the Flames bring back the vintage road jersey- may be my favorite of all time. Great work!

I hope so too!

stay tuned everyone, I've been a bit busy lately and have fallen behind on this project. Don't worry though, I will get around to posting Vegas sometime later this evening if I get a chance. 

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

26Vegas Golden Knights

Prediction/Wish List:

VGKF_zps3fjklo8r.png

27) Boston Bruins

Prediction: Nothing too major changed, got rid of the clunky colored cuffs on the road

BOSxfull_zpstbhsqyzo.png

Wish List: I love the premise of their Winter Classic alternate. With small changes and a road white to go along with it, they could be the best looking team in the league.

BOSfull_zpsmc5fqh3d.png

San Jose is next!

2LYbxnm.png

16 minutes ago, B-mer said:

Is the wish list bruins set brown, or are my eyes just tired?  Looks great either way. 

No, it's your eyes. The set is definitely black, and I agree with you that it looks great and would look great in brown as well.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

1 hour ago, B-mer said:

Is the wish list bruins set brown, or are my eyes just tired?  Looks great either way. 

45 minutes ago, CRichardson said:

No, it's your eyes. The set is definitely black, and I agree with you that it looks great and would look great in brown as well.

Nope it's brown!

2LYbxnm.png

1 hour ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

Nope it's brown!

You're joking, right?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

My monitor is at max brightness, and the RGB of that color is 35/31/32, which is black.

Yeah I agree. It is black. I really like it though, and would work in both black and brown. Las Vegas is realistic and I like your utilization of red. Not too much but just enough. I'm also glad that you based the jersey primarily on grey. It's a unique look for the league (Other than LA's third but that doesn't count.)

Weird, in both photoshop and illustrator for me it says there is a significant difference between the two shades used on the prediction and wish list concepts. The difference could be marginalized because of photobucket, though. But thanks for the feedback everyone!

2LYbxnm.png

1 hour ago, B-mer said:

This isn't exactly "is the dress black/blue or white/gold". The creator says it's brown. I think that solves debate. The prediction is black, the wishlist is really dark brown. 

Next team!

Haha thanks @B-mer, time to move on! 

28) San Jose Sharks

Prediction: I could see the Sharks replacing their current logo set with the new marks they unveiled this fall

SJSFULLx_zpstyijhfwp.png

Wish List: Modern twist on their original jerseys

SJSFULL_zpscqwqia8a.png

2LYbxnm.png

Archived