Made some tweaks to the TB logo, I tried to incorporate the sunburst into the TB, it just did not fit. So I decided to change the color palette to a more natural green, dark and sky blue (colors often seen on the bay). I also redesigned a alternate ray logo that I saw on another members board in my own style, undecided if the ray logo would be used as a primary to make it stand out from the rest of the league.

Rays.jpg

Really enjoying this series. I think I like the light blue better than the green for the Rays, but the TB and sting ray logo are great. 

20 hours ago, hawkfan13 said:

Made some tweaks to the TB logo, I tried to incorporate the sunburst into the TB, it just did not fit. So I decided to change the color palette to a more natural green, dark and sky blue (colors often seen on the bay). I also redesigned a alternate ray logo that I saw on another members board in my own style, undecided if the ray logo would be used as a primary to make it stand out from the rest of the league.

Rays.jpg

I'm loving the font of the Tampa Bay, it's simple, but could be used on it's own. I'm definitely not a pro, so to me, the ray looks good. Besides some color correction as for pixelation to be fixed, but good work so far. :)