Sign in to follow this  
dkc

Maple Leafs Alternate

Hey all!

So this is the design of the Toronto Maple Leafs alternate jersey that I did for the latest hockeyjerseyconcepts.com contest. I explained my reasoning behind the choices on the logo, but if anyone has any questions I am happy to answer them.

For reference these are the University of Toronto logo and Toronto Arenas logo that I mentioned in the image, and the 1934-37 jersey that was mentioned.

I am pretty happy with how this turned out, but as always comments, questions, and critiques are always welcome!

Thanks in advanced.

Toronto Alternate Sweater.png

Looks really nice! Only thing I'd do would be to put thin blue outline around the captaincy patch like you did with the numbers.

?? This is one of the more distinct Leafs concepts I've seen in years, man.  And I think I like it.  Yes, I like it.

4 hours ago, Discrimihater said:

?? This is one of the more distinct Leafs concepts I've seen in years, man.  And I think I like it.  Yes, I like it.

Thanks a lot! I appreciate the feedback.

There is a lot of history in this concept. Well researched and well executed. Again, I find myself irritated that I didn't think of it first.

6 hours ago, JCRGraphix said:

There is a lot of history in this concept. Well researched and well executed. Again, I find myself irritated that I didn't think of it first.

Thank you. It is an idea I have been working on slowly, and carefully for a while, and then the Hockey Jersey Concepts contest pushed me to finally get the ideas from draft stage into finished state. I'm glad that someone like you didn't beat me to the punch while I was procrastinating!