Adidas NHL Pride Series

raysox

The adidas striping stays! I'm normalizing it.

Arizona Coyotes

I opened up my laptop and saw the concept I did most recently.  I always wanted to do an Arizona concept with heavy turquoise for the Native American tribes in the area. So to add some more color, I used it as the main body of the sweater. The striping is a southwestern pattern on black with the brick red in basically any other place I could.

Arizona-01.png

42 minutes ago, raysox said:

The adidas striping stays! I'm normalizing it.

Arizona Coyotes

I opened up my laptop and saw the concept I did most recently.  I always wanted to do an Arizona concept with heavy turquoise for the Native American tribes in the area. So to add some more color, I used it as the main body of the sweater. The striping is a southwestern pattern on black with the brick red in basically any other place I could.

Arizona-01.png

I love the inclusion of turquoise on this. I've always wanted to see if a team could incorporate it into a jersey, and you nailed it!

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

LA Kings

This was one I really envisioned when I created this series. LA's flag is kinda ugly with angled colors going red yellow and green. My idea would be to recreate that on a hockey jersey. With the Kings just using black and white, the colors could really pop. So i used those colors on the open ends of the jersey and the collar. Oh, and I brought back the BK king on the chest cause it's my series, dammit.

Los Angeles-01.png

^^^^^ I say you like it! I just want more color and patterns because I've seen so many hockey concepts that I needed to mix it up. Brooklyn I was gonna do a black and white look but they have their alt and it would have been exactly like what I had pictured.

But since you asked.

Colorado Avalanche

Colorado has one of the coolest flags. it just has gaudy primary colors. But you know, a lot of people say this series is ugly but I couldn't get that bad. I designed this like an actual alternate uniform. They started using the flag C on the shoulders, so it's really just a swap of the logos. The white band under the C is the same width as the sleeves and it's all cuffed off with the maroon.

Colorado-01.png

Archived