Toledo Walleye Logo Concept

hettinger_rl

Let me start by stating that I did not create this directly for the Toledo Walleye, I created it as just a walleye graphic and thought I'd try it for the them. In this application though I'm not sure if I'd want the white or light blue outline.

ToledoWalleye.pngToledoWalleye1.png

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

I like the look of the logo. Personally, I think that either outline works with this logo, but I'm leaning more towards the white. I think if you put a walleyes wordmark on it that had light blue it would work really well. This logo is really really good.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, bucknut42 said:

I like the look of the logo. Personally, I think that either outline works with this logo, but I'm leaning more towards the white. I think if you put a walleyes wordmark on it that had light blue it would work really well. This logo is really really good.

Like this?

ToledoWalleye2.png

Here is what the fish could look like on a (quickly mocked) jersey:

ToledoWalleyeJ.png

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

27 minutes ago, hettinger_rl said:

Even though I didn't design this walleye to be specifically used for Toledo, it really seems to work. The wordmark does fit well. Thanks for that suggestion @bucknut42.

Toledo Walleye Concept.png

You're welcome! I agree, the wordmark does fit well. Any chance you'll turn this into a Toledo Walleyes jersey concept? Or maybe some alt logos? Either way, it still looks great.

spacer.png

Archived