College Football for Non Football D1 Teams

NH4

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew the request would be a good one. I like the white Cougar for Chicago State on the green helmet... nice change of pace for a school that really doesn't have much for logos.

As for UVU, I'd go with the gold as well... and your vision for Grand Canyon is nothing short of pure perfection.

Thanks for all the commens guys I really appreciate it. I'm glad you guys like GCU so much. Now is UVU.

UTAH VALLEY UNIVERSITY WOLVERINES

Home Green Helmet.png

Home White Helmet.png

Away Green Helmet.png

Away White Helmet.png

DESIGN: -The school has eliminated all traces of gold and replaced it with black. So I re-added it to the color scheme for more color and to differentiate them from Chicago State.

-Stripe design stands for a V for "Valley" and a W for "Wolverines". I tried to add a U but the curviness or blockiness of the letter didn't fit with the sharp shape.

HELMET: -Green and white glossy helmets

-Stripe on each helmet and the USA flag and the U/Utah state shape logo on the back.

JERSEY: -Stripe on sleeve caps

-Chest and number text are the official school fonts (page 18).

PANTS: -Green, gold, and white pants

-Big logo on the side. Just like other Adidas teams

7 hours ago, NSLthe2nd said:

I'd like to see a black pants version of the 'Lopes concept. Goodness, that Grand Canyon set is awesome.

Here's the black pants:

Home Purple Helmet Black Pants.png

And, just because I was curious, I wanted to see what a BFBS uniform would look like. 

Alt Black Helmet OUTLINE.png

Then I wanted to see what it would look like without white outlines. 

Alt Black Helmet NO OUTLINE.png

I gotta say, for a BFBS uniform this is not as bad as I thought it would look. Thanks for the request!

19 hours ago, natolian10 said:

Thanks for all the commens guys I really appreciate it. I'm glad you guys like GCU so much. Now is UVU.

UTAH VALLEY UNIVERSITY WOLVERINES

Home Green Helmet.png

Home White Helmet.png

Away Green Helmet.png

Away White Helmet.png

DESIGN: -The school has eliminated all traces of gold and replaced it with black. So I re-added it to the color scheme for more color and to differentiate them from Chicago State.

-Stripe design stands for a V for "Valley" and a W for "Wolverines". I tried to add a U but the curviness or blockiness of the letter didn't fit with the sharp shape.

HELMET: -Green and white glossy helmets

-Stripe on each helmet and the USA flag and the U/Utah state shape logo on the back.

JERSEY: -Stripe on sleeve caps

-Chest and number text are the official school fonts (page 18).

PANTS: -Green, gold, and white pants

-Big logo on the side. Just like other Adidas teams

Current UVU student here, and I LOVE that you included gold. I never liked them phasing it out, and the way you used it here shows it should've stayed. 

Overall I think this is pretty good! The gold outlines on the numbers seem to be a bit too thick, I'd thin them out a little. But otherwise, this is pretty solid. Great job! Student approved! :D 

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

2 hours ago, ImmortalChef said:

Is it wrong that my only knowledge of GCU is from watching some YouTube ads?

They're a for-profit Christian university located in Phoenix. They are transitioning from D-II into the WAC, and will be postseason-eligible next year. Their basketball team is coached by Dan Majerle, who replaced former Arizona interim HC Russ Pennell when the school began their D-I transition.

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

4 hours ago, Jacobseye said:

Can you do Siena College Next?

I will definitely add them to the list.

4 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:

Current UVU student here, and I LOVE that you included gold. I never liked them phasing it out, and the way you used it here shows it should've stayed. 

Overall I think this is pretty good! The gold outlines on the numbers seem to be a bit too thick, I'd thin them out a little. But otherwise, this is pretty solid. Great job! Student approved! :D 

Yeah I noticed the outlines were a little too thick as well, right after I posted the pictures. My thought was to add more gold to the uniforms. I'm glad a student there likes the concept!  

Alright I'm going to take a little break from the WAC because I have tried to come up with ideas fro CSU Bakersfield but my creativity hasn't come up with anything yet. However I want to post more concepts so I'll post the one requested team I have had done for awhile. 

On 3/20/2017 at 1:55 AM, NSLthe2nd said:

I would love to see a Pacific Tigers concept soon if it's still going. I have really liked these, especially Seton Hall's Throwback and St. John's. My absolute favorite is Wichita State's.

PACIFIC TIGERS

Home Black Helmet.png

Home Orange Helmet.png

Away Black Helmet.png

Away Orange Helmet.png

Alt Black Helmet.png

Alt Orange Helmet.png

DESIGN: -Wanted a traditional design for this team. I knew they used to have a football team but I couldn't find any pictures of what the uniforms looked like so I went with this

-The stripes/claw marks in the stripe come from the school's wordmark

HELMET -Glossy orange and black helmets

-Stripe on each helmet

JERSEY: -Stripe on the sleeve caps

-Number font that resembles the wordmark

PANTS: -Black, orange, and white pants

-Stripe on each

Thanks for looking guys and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

I think you nailed down Pacific. Their uniforms and helmets would change often, but had mainly standard uniforms, as this video below would show:

All that aside, I love this modern take on a traditional look, with the blades serving as tiger stripes. 

1 hour ago, NSLthe2nd said:

I think you nailed down Pacific. Their uniforms and helmets would change often, but had mainly standard uniforms, as this video below would show:

All that aside, I love this modern take on a traditional look, with the blades serving as tiger stripes. 

Wow thanks for posting this. If I had seen this before maybe I'd have had a different uniform. But it looks like most of their pants stripes are what I have now. Thanks!

Ok because I liked the GCU black uniform so much I got a different real life template to put it on and here's how it turned out.

Real Template Alt 2.png

Real Template Alt.png

I know the Nike uniform is the Mach Speed template while the flat one I'm using is the Untouchable template but I think it still looks well. If you guys like this I think I'll continue using it on some Nike teams in the future. 

Archived